+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gemming for pvp?

gemming for pvp?

so,i recently got wrathful stuff.and a pvp weapon and i kinda like 2h frost in pvp,anyone know what your suppose to gem for cuz none of my stuff is gemmed or enchanted

Well since Resilience no longer reduces crit chance and crit damage you could stack that. Or you could gem Resilience up to 1700+ and roll with a healer so you can blow up people lol

Str is always good too.

Or you could gem Resilience up to 1700+ and roll with a healer so you can blow up people lol
    meh,i always pvp solo.even on my warrior i pvp solo(although arms may be better now without a healer cuz of field dressing talent and stuff),but i havent really pvped much as arms cuz i was broke and couldnt afford dual spec until the patch.sucks you can only put talents in the spec you currently are though
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 10-16-2010 at 09:40 PM.

Actually with a decent weapon and some PVP gear warriors can absolutely destroy other classes. Basically you combine Throwdown with Deadly Calm, in those 10 secs you should be able to destroy someone except Holy Pallies...The key thing with Arms PVP is you should always MS first then try to follow up with an OP+HS due to the Wrecking Crew and Lambs to Slaughter Proc.

Its pretty sick to see myself doing 800k dmg in BGs...

+ Reply to Thread