+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Legendary - The World of Warcraft Show

Quote Originally Posted by Adrael View Post
    Same here. Some issue with Quicktime or smth. Both Flash and Quicktime updated, yet it's not working.
    I too can not view the movie. My QT and Flash are both up to date, I even re-installed them and still nothing.
    Would appreciate any suggestions.
    Thank you

Wow. Good job that was interesting to listen to, it was a kool bff report/weekly marmot/funny ginger in a blender lol That documentary sounds pretty interesting...maybe i was the only one that listened that far??? But ill be lookin out for episode 2

Another one here who can't view it despite having Flash 10 & QT up to date.

Please put this on YouTube. I just don't understand why people chose not to use it these days, it's just so much better than anything else.

Good first episode; you guys have a good crew going. It should make for an interesting series. Are you guys planning to stick to the hour-ish episodes, or was that just a first-show special edition thing? It seems like a lot of time to fill on a regular basis, especially once the patch settles down.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about how The Raid ended up working out; that was a really interesting project to me when I first heard about it.

interview people!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    interview people!
    Guest appearances would certainly be a good way to fill up the time without running out of material.

Awesome podcast

Funny and entertaining - would love it if you guys could arrange some interviews with players in the PVP community (from Skill Capped, Arena Pwnage, Nerdstomper, etc).

You should rename the show Legenhairy.

Quote Originally Posted by tanman108 View Post
    funny and entertaining - would love it if you guys could arrange some interviews with players in the pvp (and pve) community (from skill capped, arena pwnage, nerdstomper, etc).
    ftfy

Hey! I actually liked Ozzy, the guy's friggen old, i don't blame him for being kind of winded, but i thought he rocked the house! ;x

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Cant wait for next weeks episode , this was great! Also HAIL MINECRAFT, for it is the new path of truthiness

"Warrior Tier 11 - It's All About Crotchface"... That's gonna be my official Cataclysm catchphrase

Video software watermark, random mouse cursors showing up in the video, Lore's continued problem with glare (seriously, man, angle the bottom of that poster out at the bottom so it doesn't catch screen glare!)... but somehow yet still awesome for a first episode! Very much anticipating another episode!

First I was like "no way I'm going to watch anything this long" as I thought this would be something much shorter, but then I thought that I watch couple of minutes just to make the time go faster as I had nothing else to do. Next time I check the timer on video I had watched almost 40 minutes straight and not even considered stopping!

+ Reply to Thread