+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Legendary - The World of Warcraft Show

Legendary - The World of Warcraft Show

What do you get when you mix:

1 part Ginger
    1 part Chinhawk
    1 part Frodo

Bake at 350 for 51 minutes, and serve immediately?

You get Legendary, the new video podcast starring Gary Gannon, MikeB aka Fony, and yours truly -- Josh Allen aka Lore. Buckle up kids, it's gonna be a crazy ride:

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter
    Last edited by Lore; 10-18-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Excellent and random.

Prolly one of the funniest things i have ever watched cant wait for Episode #2 see how long you guys can try and not talk about mikes Chin Hawk lol

Awesome first episode! I am thoroughly impressed by how well put together the show is so far! Josh and Mike may have to upgrade their webcams though... Gary is making you guys look bad with his superb mic and camera

Thank you for keeping the show light hearted and enjoyable to watch. Looking forward to the next episode!

~Justin A.

you officially stole my avatar

had fun listening to you guys, keep up the good work!
    "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"

~ Morpheus

It looks like I'm missing some kind of QT component, but I can't figure out which. Anyone know what I need to download so I can watch this?

Quote Originally Posted by Raeolthas View Post
    It looks like I'm missing some kind of QT component, but I can't figure out which. Anyone know what I need to download so I can watch this?
    Make sure you have Adobe Flash 10 installed and working properly.

You mentioned something along the lines that Blizzard are announcing some "Big new MMO" this year.
    Didn't Bungie recently merge with Blizzard Activision and there was a little rumor about a Halo MMO?

Absolutely love it, keep the good work up

An hour to download the patch, you say?

Took me 3 days of constant downloading to get into the PTR - and I got a day to play, and I couldn't bring any of my 80s over to test everything. I got a Priest to level 6 before the put in a new PTR patch - and oh, by the way, this patch requires you to re-download the entire PTR client again...

Yeah, no more PTR for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddgor View Post
    You mentioned something along the lines that Blizzard are announcing some "Big new MMO" this year.
    Didn't Bungie recently merge with Blizzard Activision and there was a little rumor about a Halo MMO?
    Trolling much?

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

please no halo mmo. not a halo fan. A release date sounds about right for maybe D3 but that would be a let down. we know its coming. humm guess we will have to wait and see.

With Cataclysm on our door step, it would not surprise me if Diablo 3 is announced for late spring and the SC2 expansion in the fall of next year.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

Olaf should avoid mines!
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

It kept me from hanging myself in the airport bathroom. I owe you guys.

say what you will about best buy but, but we have a ruby tuesdays thats worth something right?

our ruby tuesday is pretty bad too >.>

I really enjoyed this. Three people that know what's up talking about stuff... awesome!

As a matter of fact, this plus the Cata Intro Cinematic may have made me have to change my pants twice today...
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

it looks like im missing some quicktime component as well, updated adobe flash, update quicktime, still says im missing something to view this video, anyone able to help a brotha get his Lore Fix?

Same here. Some issue with Quicktime or smth. Both Flash and Quicktime updated, yet it's not working.

+ Reply to Thread