+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dux UI

Double Check your key bindings on the Camera Zoom.

Also UI Scale seems to affect the camera zoom in a way.

You sir are a genius and I feel like such an idiot. Also, since I never really used grid, my resolution is 1680 to grid goes outta frame for half a persons name, how do I move the grid around.
    Last edited by Shinodon; 11-03-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinodon View Post
    You sir are a genius and I feel like such an idiot. Also, since I never really used grid, my resolution is 1680 to grid goes outta frame for half a persons name, how do I move the grid around.
    Hi, I had this issue, took a while to figure out. The anchor for the grid is quite a way above the grid, there's an option to show the 'Tab' of the frame somewhere, if you turn that on then you have something you can see to click and drag.

Hello,

First off, I gotta say I love this UI.
    I'm just wondering what's the name of the Addon for the classtimers above the target. It's a bit off when used in 1920x1200.

Thanks in forehand

is the nameplate fix addon still needed, didnt Blizz fix it already or?

I love this UI but i am having some problems, the add on that tells you the Mobs health points and a health bar dissappeared after the first day i used it. It worked the first day but when i logged on the next day they did not work, which mod uses that? and how might i fix it? Also I can not get the grid bars tomove or work properlly, i have able to adjust their size but i am not abler to move them where i want. Please help. Thanks so much.

really nice and clean UI but im having some trouble and hoped someone could shed some light into it. Almost everything seems to be looking fine after i rearranged it a bit to fit my resolution but my buffs are still "vanilla wow'd" lol. They are still at the top next to the map and also im not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when i target myself or someone else, the buffs appear very large under the threatplate targetname bar. i read in this thread that the buffs were under the Quartz feature and i tried messing around with the options but couldnt find anything. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Damkarl View Post
    really nice and clean UI but im having some trouble and hoped someone could shed some light into it. Almost everything seems to be looking fine after i rearranged it a bit to fit my resolution but my buffs are still "vanilla wow'd" lol. They are still at the top next to the map and also im not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when i target myself or someone else, the buffs appear very large under the threatplate targetname bar. i read in this thread that the buffs were under the Quartz feature and i tried messing around with the options but couldnt find anything. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!
    Interface / Addons / Pitbull / Layout Editor / Aura (Tab) / debuff layout (tab)
    play with the setups there . went tru the same thing and fixed
    and use satrina buff frames to see a nice buffs /debuffs if you dont like "vanilla wow " buff bar

Quote Originally Posted by detecto View Post
    Interface / Addons / Pitbull / Layout Editor / Aura (Tab) / debuff layout (tab)
    play with the setups there . went tru the same thing and fixed
    and use satrina buff frames to see a nice buffs /debuffs if you dont like "vanilla wow " buff bar
    Awesome thanks!!

This may be a silly question but is there any way to get the experience bar to show up? (or even a value).

I really like the clean look of this UI, but leveling in cata without an experience bar is strangely offsetting.

Edit: Found it under Pitbull
    Last edited by Rancar; 12-29-2010 at 08:20 AM.

WoWScrnShot_011111_035050.jpg Hello, I am using this UI, actually part of it, havent finished programing it all but there is one thing I have been trying to remove for about 2 hours and I cant find how. its that small bars over my own hp at the left corner where you can read sunder armor. the picture includes my addons, thanks in advance for helping.

That's Quarz, more specifically swingtimer & mirrorsomething enabled..

WoWScrnShot_021111_213625.jpgHaving some trouble setting up this UI, I do everything your directions say, And log in and everything is in the middle ect. But when I switch everything to "Default" profiles I see no change.

Is there anything Im doing wrong?

Im a veteran tank , And would love to have this as my new UI, Find its everything Im looking for.

*EDIT I deleted, and Re-installed, Now going to go play with the sizing of it to fit my Screen and resolution.

Looking great already!
    Last edited by Unforgivein; 02-11-2011 at 07:46 PM.

I do Have one question, What Addon is controlling The Debuffs that we are putting on the target. In the screen shot the thing im talking about is right above the target frame .

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivein View Post
    I do Have one question, What Addon is controlling The Debuffs that we are putting on the target. In the screen shot the thing im talking about is right above the target frame .
    quartz is the one .

i have some issues, probably just my inexperince with using these particular add-ons. but, i watched all your videos on youtube. one thing i really like is how the mobs health bar color changes depending on threat. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. also, i cant seem to figure out how to move the timer bars. everything else has worked fantastic, and has certainly helped me with be a more comfortable tank.

Hi there - i used these addons and noticed on highest settings in game, my fps dropped from 60 to 30. When i turned all game settings down to lowest - it didnt change from 30. When i didnt use these addons i was back to 60fps - what am i doing wrong??

Best Regards ALL

+ Reply to Thread