+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trinkets!

trinkets!

this is a simple question and before i get into it, yes i know the trinkets from icc are infinitely better than these and one should try to acquire them instead. moving on...

currently have Banner of Victory and Needle-Encrusted Scorpion equipped. curious is with the change to NeS, would it be beneficial to drop it for the Herkuml War Token? seems that the AP would be a much better choice over the haste. thoughts?

thanks...

I don't even know what class you are =S. I dropped NeS before because I was at ArP cap for the haste badge trinket, I imagine with the crit it is still worse than the war token. Short story short, ya should prolly change them unless you are at the haste cap.
    He who is afraid to lose will never win.
    Only when the power of love overcomes the worlds love of power, will mankind know peace.

the thread title is tagged... says "warrior trinkets!".

i kept nes because it gave me cap when proc'd. now that it just gives a crap ton of haste i dont see any need for it. i know haste helps to increase rage gain now but i havent been in any situation where i was starved.

soliciting more thoughts...

I apologize, I entered the thread from "last post" so I didn't see the warrior tag. =(
    Only when the power of love overcomes the worlds love of power, will mankind know peace.

ahh, makes sense. forget that other people do that too... *=P

sucks being on here during the day. few people are home to browse and add opinions

Pre patch I could have helped, but now that 4.0 has hit I am all concerned with tanking and have put my fury gear aside. If nobody else helps ill try to remember when I get home to ask 1 of my guilds fury wars for advice on the trinkets.

I would recommend looking at a hit rating trinket, or a haste trinket. Either would be fine.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

i have both of those trinkets as well (banner of victory, needle-encrusted scorpion) and i'm not sure what to do with them. especially for prot pvp. really not that sexy anymore, especially having 200 ilvl banner dragging down your GS, ha.

p.s. now that NeS is haste, it kinda looks more like a mage trinket, or even more of a rogue trinket than it already was. strange to see an arp item suddenly be useful for casters.

Haste helps with creating rage. Thegreatme already has a video guide on this site. Go with war token and NES until you get DBW. Then go with war token and DBW imo.

i just realized i can reforge herkuml war token.

+ Reply to Thread