+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 4.0 Prot Warrior Guide Introduction / UI

These videos are awesome. I am a new tank, been 80 for a few days, so I am looking forward to anymore that you have. =D

Would it be possible to include names of the songs you use as background music?

This to prevent annoying people like myself emailing you about them.
    Getting hit in the face by mobs since 2004 - Armory

Waiting for the LK fight vid impatiently. You're my favourite clip maker so far.

I have a question about how you are making your videos. What do you use for in game video capture and what are you using for sound? Is there an editing program required? I'm looking for free tools if possible.

Basically I'm looking to do some short videos about my UI to help people get it set up. Also if you have any suggestions for my UI since your a fellow creator, comments would be welcome. Link is in my sig.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

~Off topic~

Boda, have you had any luck with KGPanels. I run a version of your UI with quiet a few personal tweaks but I cannot get KGPanels to work correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTotem View Post
    You know you just called yourself an asshat, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Banterloft View Post
    ~Off topic~

Boda, have you had any luck with KGPanels. I run a version of your UI with quiet a few personal tweaks but I cannot get KGPanels to work correctly.
    Update it. There have been several since the patch. The 2nd to last one broke it a bit, but the most recent fixed it. My panels work just fine. Also this would be better in my UI thread as not to derail.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    I have a question about how you are making your videos. What do you use for in game video capture and what are you using for sound? Is there an editing program required? I'm looking for free tools if possible.

Basically I'm looking to do some short videos about my UI to help people get it set up. Also if you have any suggestions for my UI since your a fellow creator, comments would be welcome. Link is in my sig.
    I use Fraps to capture video.
    Audacity for the voice over.
    and Sony Vegas to edit.

Audacity is free, Sony Vegas and Fraps not so much. There is some free editing software around or you could just use windows movie maker I suppose. Fraps is worth the money.
    Dux UI | 4.0 Prot Warrior Guide - Youtube
    Duxlol Armory

Added part 3 to Tank Priorities, HLK.
    Duxlol Armory

I love your UI! But can you update it with your buffbars?

Due to popular demand, I added a keybind segment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtGc-xSdNrY&hd=1

Duxlol Armory

+ Reply to Thread