+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF good tanking and fury warrior guides for 4.0.1

LF good tanking and fury warrior guides for 4.0.1

Can anyone help me with links to good resources for a 4.0.1 tanking and dpsing for warriors?

I need advices about rotations, glyphs, gearing...

If I may jump of the bandwaggon, I'm looking for the same thing. Specifically, I'd love some gear advice for NEW warrior tanks. I've read pages and pages of excellent posts and I know I need 8% hit, 22 expertise, tons of stamina, dodge and parry close together and as close to 21% as possible... mastery as well... But usually, these articles will go on to say: Well, we have plenty of xy stat so just reforge some of that and you'll be fine.

That's all good and well for ICC geared prot warriors but what does a noob like me do? I had only just hit 80 when the patch hit. My Gearscore is a whopping 4k. I am hit capped (yay!) and expertise capped (yay again) but other than that, I need EVERYTHING - and I'm wondering what my priority is. Stamina? If yes: at how much health should stamina become second priority behind something else? And what?

Long story short: I'd like priorities. I know I'll eventually need lots of everything but where do I start?

Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread