+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dk tanking 4.0.1 HALP!

Dk tanking 4.0.1 HALP!

okay so i got the patch and all my addons were jacked up SO disabled all the crap and played with out it...

On to my real point. I did a random dungeon and got H HoL and for some reason my 52k hp DK tank got smashed for 10k off elite in there idk if it's my spec or glyph choices or how I reforged. If anyone from the beta has had this problem and found a solution please post it i'm starting to feel dk's are just too squish and should only be a dps class...

Armory
    ~
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...3%ABnd&group=1

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...e&gn=Marauders

I took SoB for RP so i can get more rune strikes which serves dual purpose. Rune strikes give a ton of threat and also have a 45% chance to refresh a random rune, i believe the refreshed rune becomes a death rune. This simple mechanic becomes invaluable for smoothing out our game play. because of this random rune refresh i found myself not using blood tap too often.

I don't have a problem generating runic power i just seem rune starved. Though I am capable of keeping bladed barrier up... i probably just need to DS more often. Ne one know if the RS macro still works where you macro it to every ability and it goes of as you continue your rotation?

the macro doesn't work anymore. it sucks but ehh. Try using RS more to get the random runes refreshed.

I'm actually kinda concerned with the reforging i did do my shadow's edge up with some tanking stats but i'm not sure if i should just leave the rest of my gear alone untill cata drops then play around with it. Anyone got any ideas ?

+ Reply to Thread