+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior DPS

Fury Warrior DPS

Before my post I would just like to thank all the active posters of Tankspot as this has certainly helped me allot in both my classes that I play.

My question : What DPS is allowed in ICC atm?

I am fairly new to Fury DPS thanks to TheGreatMe's post on 'How to : on Fury' (or atleast that was the orignal posters name'). I have learned the rotations and situational uses. I geared for Soft cap in ArP and gemmed to get there. I am just under the 5% Soft Hit Cap, but I am not missing on Yellow Swings. And I am dreadfully over my Expertise. 32/32.

So after gemming, doing insane amounts of ToC normal and a few FoS runs and farming matts for making 245 armor. I was able to get to a GS of about 4900+ and currently doing 4,8k - 5,2k DPS in All Heroics.

So I decided to join a PuG Raid on my Warrior Alt to get into raiding as Raiding was cancelled for the evening on my Main Disc Priest* . Now I have done ICC 12/12 and I did not get carried doing so with my Priest. So I know fights/Positioning etc. and what the Melee should and should not be doing.

All that aside, I went for a gear check etc in mid Dalaran and I was told my DPS will be to low, AMG . Now out of frustration (Priest Name Related) and Gnerd rage I quit wow and played Solitaire for the rest of the evening. (65 secs beat it I dare you)

I would like to know by looking at my Armory Link here : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...oon&cn=Atamosk

Where can I get more gear that can increase my GS, I know that there is a Ring I can get with Triumph Badges that will push up my GS but I do not like the AGI, but it has nice ArP. Also there is the STR Cloack for 60 Frost Badges, but I need 10 more before I can get it.

So honest opinion please and suggestions where I can approve, please.

*Aliena thanks for all the guides loving priest healing.
    Last edited by Pyorrhea; 10-12-2010 at 04:04 AM.

As a very simple gauge of DPS, normal mode Festergut on 25 man requires all DPS to average around 7,000.

Heroics are no way to gauge DPS either, things don't live long enough. You can't measure your sustained DPS if the target is dead in 30 seconds or less.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

This post is totally irrelevant after the 4.0.1 patch release and can be removed. Thanks for the advise tho

Actually, the patch no way changes the relevance of this post. The DPS requirements to kill bosses have not changed as a result of the patch. The dps said classes do may have changed, but as a raid the requirement to do enough damage to kill the boss before they go berserk has not changed, thus the required levels of DPS have not.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread