+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Understanding Fury in 4.0

you are actually delaying an RB for CS. with the posted rotation you end up losing 1/20th of a CS, and 1/2 of an RB every rotation. you also run the risk of "losing" slam procs because you go 3BT's with out a slam GCD, however this can also be a good thing because if you use CS but are unable to RB, you are more likely to be able to slam on the 2nd GCD to fill the GCD table.

If you pause 0.5 at 19.5 to use CS at 20.0, you lose 5/3 BT's, and 1/3 RB.

if you choose to use RB->BT->Slam on the first CS of of the fight:

if you have no pause of the RB at 19.5, you lose 1 full BT and 1/20 CS every rotation, you also run the risk of not filling the the 3 GCD's during CS due to one of them being a slam GCD

If you pause 0.5 at 19.5 then BT-RB-BT, you lose 3/4 RB and 1/6 BT
    If you pause 0.5 at 19.5 then RB-BT-Slam, you lose 1/2 RB and 11/6 BT

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Does Fury make any sense to someone in Cata?

Being doing 6k dps max on normal randoms.
    only reforged into Expertise trying to get it 27, its 23 atm.

Is Avalanche enchant better now for weapons than Berserker?

I think we would want hurricane. The haste is very nice.

i Was wondering since i saw TGM with Avalanche in both his weapons. I might go test it out. Thanks for the reply

I'm sure he will do the math on it. I can't play right now. So I don't know how often either proc. Or if avalanche scales or what..

it procs a lot, and can crit. I simply grabbed it because it was better than nothing and it was cheaper than berserking on my server at the time. Ideally you are going to want double landslide anyway

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Yeah. I didn't see that enchant.

Excelent ty

should we go for hit over haste once expertise is right?

hi guys,

whats your experience with hit and haste in the moment. I've to do same testing on dummy, but in moment it feel for me, that haste are very strong. In moment i'm at 23 expertise around 12%+ hit and 8%+ haste. I had same big rage lags in heroic and see with haste pot or heroism rage incoming is amazing. So i would stack for haste from now. What do you thing? How much hit and haste did you use in the moment? I'm titan fury with two 3.8 swords.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    I think we would want hurricane. The haste is very nice.
    Just to answer this question. Hurricane is better then Avalanche. Doubt anyone will be able to get Landslide for a while so Hurricane is currently the go to enchant until maelstrom crystals become more available.

im at:

hit 15%
    Exp 18
    crit 16.5%
    haste 7.4%
    Mastery 10%

and i feel some times that i rage starve but my dps is constant at about 10k to 13k in 5 mans, im still trying to get hit up to 27% but its hard atm with the gear i can get. Also Im not sure if i do hit>exp>haste>mastery or mastery>haste

Also trying to get crit to about 30% at least

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiell View Post
    im at:

hit 15%
    Exp 18
    crit 16.5%
    haste 7.4%
    Mastery 10%

and i feel some times that i rage starve but my dps is constant at about 10k to 13k in 5 mans, im still trying to get hit up to 27% but its hard atm with the gear i can get. Also Im not sure if i do hit>exp>haste>mastery or mastery>haste

Also trying to get crit to about 30% at least
    If you're having problem with rage, don't go for crit. The only way it affects your rage regen is through higher flurry up time. For optimal DPS: cap your expertise (this is only important for DPS, not rage regen) then go for the 27% hit cap. It's basically Hit (8%)>Expertise (26)>STR>Hit (27%)>Crit>Haste>Mastery. Those are the current stat weights at least at this gear level. Haste is good right now because it's not possible to hit the 27% hit cap at the moment (not even in full optimal heroic t11 gear) so it helps with rage generation. The thing about mastery is it scales with every stat. Also if you have a DK giving you unholy frenzy that makes a pretty big difference as well. My really bad napkin math shows mastery will probably start scaling better than haste at higher gear levels, but I doubt it will outscale crit unless you hit the crit cap.

hwo about an update. im so lost now more than evey.. one guy tells me get as much hit as u can. so i reforged hit. gem all my blue sockets for hit. now im told go to 8%. but my gems are blue.. do i need to get gear thats yellow and add crit?

what should my hit be? what should the mastery be? how about the crit and expertise? i was told blizz made more changes

i just feel my dps sucks. i see people with gear not as good as mine and do way more dps. any help would be nice,,

Go to The Great Me's guide stickied at the top of the Damage forum and go to the last few pages. There's some good points on where things stand now.

And are you TG or SMF? They have slightly different rotations and stat priorities.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

haste is 22.17 PERCENT?
    once again thats goes against what most say lol..

+ Reply to Thread