+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patch 4.0 Survival Guide

Patch 4.0 Survival Guide

The video is having some processing issues at the moment but they should resolve shortly!

Is working for me.

Yey for concentrated frozen orange juice!

And a working video!
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

I think it's definitely a good one, and I encourage class leaders to help people prepare for 4.01 with posts and other such stuff that community is good for.

Vanishing powder can also be bought from Inscription Supplies vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianne View Post
    Vanishing powder can also be bought from Inscription Supplies vendors.
    That was PTR-only

Servers are still down but yet this video has least given people info about what is being added in since alot of people dont read lol thanks lore these videos make the down time bearable

Hello friends, new guy here ! I just watched this video and it was really awesome ! But I got a question for all of you(especially you lore) , what do you think its gonna sell like mad in 4.0 (prefarmed mats) like the runecloth in The Burning Crusade or similar and if so , why ! thanks infront

I dont think so but warning u might wanna sell all prof mats b4 cata for most money

I was actually worried about the changes for tanking, and warriors in general, but after two runs its not actually too bad. There are occasions where i am rage starved and just cant get pickup aggro but that was accidental pulls. Its actually a bit challenging but isnt too hard to the point of being annoying. As long as the dps in my group make an effort to not try to pull its rly no different than before in terms of aggro loss

I keep hearing folks say there will be no mastery on gear at 80 in patch 4.0 and that we have to wait till 85, strictly speaking thats not true. As long as reforging is released with the patch we can have mastery on gear. Reforging should be in 4.01 cause its on ptr. However for most people haste will be a better stat at 80, mastery doesnt scale very well at 80 i found, you need so much for it to do anything (for most classes).

ps can buy vanishing powder from inscription vendors too i think.
    Last edited by Krays; 10-13-2010 at 04:19 AM.
    "Gnoma Brasi sleeps withs the murlocs"

Also , was nice you included some game footage today, it makes the videos much better and more enjoyable to watch if we get some actual game footage too. I know it takes ages to make videos then, but please try to do that more if you can
    "Gnoma Brasi sleeps withs the murlocs"

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    That was PTR-only
    Lore you wrong you can buy 5 vanishing powder for 37 silver at the inscription vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Trimack View Post
    ...you can buy 5 vanishing powder for 37 silver at the inscription vendor.
    Yarp. I bought a bunch.

Awesome video! Just watched it today. Get this: after downloading the patch and having my GF start the final updating while I'm at work, I get word an hour before closing time (and 3 hours before servers were supposed to come up), internet goes out. And my ISP is out across the country. While some people got back online in a few hours, mine was out until late at night.

I have yet, 24 hours later, to play 4.0.1! So thanks for giving me my fix!

+ Reply to Thread