+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having Trouble With The New Glyph System Please Help

Having Trouble With The New Glyph System Please Help

Ok i am having a slight problem with the new glyph system that the new patch carried. I know that you need an item called Vanishing Powder made by Scribes but what I am having a problem with is inscribing the actual glyph into my spellbook. I know that you have to learn the glyph before you are able to inscribe it but I can easily inscribe my prime glyphs but I am unable to inscribe my Major and Minor glyphs, when I click on the prime glyphs and it lights up my spell book showing me that I am able to inscribe it but when I click on either my minor or major glyphs all that happens is that the learned glyph is just highlighted and doesn't allow me to inscribe it. I tried basically everything from right clicking, left clicking, shift clicking EVERYTHING. Please help me I would like to have my glyphs back. :'(
    Earthgoddess: 80 Resto Druid: Windrunner
    www.eggsncrits.guildlaunch.com

If you are running any addons, try turning them off. One or more may be interfering.

Ok I will try that out I didn't really think that would effect it but I will try it. Im guessing you wouldn't know what addon might be effecting it? Lol. Guess i will be doing some searching. THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Skaterjoec55 View Post
    Ok I will try that out I didn't really think that would effect it but I will try it.
    I suggested it because that happened to me: it was VuhDo. But that doesn't mean other addons, even ones supposedly updated for 4.01, aren't still buggy and interfering.

I think it might be Vuhdo because that is what I am using atm since Grid and HealBot are still broken. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread