Looking for a guild for Cata. Willing to change factions or servers. I have experience in nearly every spec and class in game. If you read this and think I would make a good addition to your guild let me know I'll apply..

P.S. Im looking for guilds that want to be ranked. I have the drive and i expect the leadership I join to have it as well.

Thanks,
Nick

NAME
Hello everyone my name is Nick I'm 29 years old and i live in Ft. Jackson SC.

ARMORY LINK
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&cn=Pwnjobs

DAYS PLAYED
Sense Beta - ITs been a long haul

Schedule
I work from 600am-5pm EST Im a SSG/E6 in the Army. My current Job is "Drill Sergeant"

Comp/ISP
IMAC 27" 4gigs of RAM I run WoW on Ultra settings and get over 70FPS in a raid.. If I drop it down I can get over 120FPS

UI & Keybinds
I x-perl, pally power, recount, sexy map, BT4, DBM, TIPTAC,

UI Pic

Raiding Experience
Pre BC Warrior Tank: (MT for Impervious - Stormreaver Alliance)
MC-CLEARED
BWL-CLEARED
ZG-CLEARED
AQ20/40- CLEARED
Naxx40 - CLEARED 4th world
BC:
KARA-CLEARED
Gruul's Lair-CLEARED
Mag-CLEARED
ZA-CLEARED
SSC-CLEARED
TK-CLEARED
Hyjal-CLEARED
BT-CLEARED
Sunwell-0(Deployed over seas missed it)
WotLK:
NAXX10/25-CLEARED
OS10/25-CLEARED
EOE10/25-CLEARED
Ulduar10 - CLEARED
Ulduar25 - CLEARED
TOC10/25-CLEARED
TOGC10/25- CLEARED
ICC10/25-12/12
ICC10H- 9/12
ICC25H- 9/12

Most Difficult Bossfight
Yogg +0 very hard fight...

Previous Guilds

Impervious Stormreaver Alliance (I deployed and said I would be gone for 7 months. When I returned to the game too many new people didn't feel like home.)

Livid and Gifted - gaming community I have been apart of for 10 years now. Quit wow after BC for FPS.

Addiction - Deployed for 4 months came back my main account was hacked and banned. Blizzard swore I was a botter so I started this new toon. Left addiction for the guild I'm currently in for friends they do not have any raid spots for a tank.

Reason for Playing
I have been playing WoW for many years. Its my outlet to my RL. I love this game and have loved it for years. I work very hard at being the best at my class. My job in the Military isn't a nice quiet desk job so this is a way for me to forget about reality and just have fun and work to be the best.

Previous MMORPG Experience
none

Contact Info:
Agreekmansbmw@yahoo.com
Npseftis@laggaming.com
AIM - Drkangelis
Cell number will be provided if needed upon request.