+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior PvP Macro Question

Warrior PvP Macro Question

Hey everyone.

Okay I'm sure this is a really stupid question so I apologize in advance. I was searching around the forums and found a couple really good guides to PvP specifically relating to Warriors. I was checking out some of the macros and some looked like they would obviously be extremely helpful. So I went ahead and put them in and tried them out.

Here are the macros I'm using....

Shield Wall
    #showtooltip Shield Wall
    /equip [modifier:shift] Citadel Enforcer's Claymore
    /equip Neverending Winter
    /equipslot 16 Bonebreaker Scepter
    /cast [stance:2,equipped:Shields] Shield Wall; [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance

Pummel/Shield Bash

#showtooltip Pummel
    /cast [equipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Shield Bash; [noequipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; [stance: 3] Pummel
    Intercept/Focus
    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast berserker stance
    /cast [target=focus, modifier:shift] Intercept; Intercept
    I copied all of those from Bloodwraith's Warrior thread. I know he hasn't updated it in a while but I figured they'd still work fine and they seem to with one exception which is what my question is.

I am having to click the macro 2-3 times to have it do what I want it to do. Is that how it is supposed to work?

For example the shield wall macro I have to hit it once to change to D-Stance and equip my mace, then again to equip my shield, then a third time to activate shield wall. Is that how it should work? I guess I kind of thought I'd click it once and it'd do all that together.

Again I know that is probably a stupid stupid question but I have really never used macros before and am just recently started to PvP a little bit casually. I am mainly a PvE-er and don't really feel the need for macros at least I haven't thus far.

Thanks in advance.
    Human Prot/Fury Warrior (Main), Human Destro Warlock, Dwarf Priest (Bank), Human Shadow Priest, Human Blood DK
    Laughing Skull (Alliance)
    Crusaders of the Dæmned

That is correct, you have to spam the button multiple times. Equipping something mid-fight causes a GCD.

+ Reply to Thread