+ Reply to Thread

Thread: arms warrior dps

arms warrior dps

well im seeing how this works...i used to play wow but dont anymore...i do 5-6k as an arms warrior...just wondering how some ury warriors do 10-15 or more on a single target consistently...my guy is pretty well geared gemmed all strength...i tank and dps is icc....but i pug and pugs tend to turn out quite bad often...4-5 or 12 max 5 is pushing it...our realm is considered pretty bad .i do consider myself good but from what i hear about other realms id probably be at the bottom of the raid dps wise....on my realm in a decen tpug im 5-6th or top...middle sometimes...i see alot of fury warriors doing monster dps...and when i say monster i mean the 15k or more single target..how idk...thats what im asking id like to do about double the dps im doing now easily and consistently ...there are really no good warriors or great warriors on my realm that do that kind of dps...i know theres some out there because i went to world of logs...that kind of dps would be nice...i may actually get into a pug doing more than 4 bosses...i usually tank when i pug icc...MT but i might get a little further running with the best on the realm mre often and if i put up a solid 15k on a boss....Hello to me and better players..less idiots and morons....i d on average 10-12k on trash up until marrowgar so trash dps is not what im talkng about...some serious boss dps here...any help would be appreciated...talent choices glyphs....for Fury or arms...i am arms but if theres a sure way in fury to up or double my dps id change but ive found my dps goes down alot in fury spec...well idk what else to say....thankshttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&cn=Ceridion&gn=Hells+A rmy...i just learned to copy and paste today...thats my character link...hope it works.
    Last edited by SonnyJr; 10-07-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: copy and paste info

Hi - your link is set up as Protection geared so cant check Arms DPS gearing. Please alter.
    Generally, please check glyphs - should have MS, execute, charge, in the mix.
    Talents - need some tweaking - as Arms spec you dont have any 'Iron will' at all - please amend, ditch 'anger management', max out 'improved mortal strike; as you are 1 point short.
    Cheers for now - Iraseren x

i have no idea what you just said..Iron Will, Anger Management? help pls...i didn't notice my Mortal Strike was a point short...also i don't have a WOW membership no more so i can't change into my Dps set..i am on wow-heroes.com....Realm:US....Name:Ceridion....Realm:S hattered Halls

Why do keep asking for help in a game you've said 3 times now you don't play? And 1 time said "it sucks"
    So long and thanks for all this fish

+ Reply to Thread