+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stats and caps

Stats and caps

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Hatefulldead

Hello all, I have been using TS for a while now and found the information very useful. I have a warlock that just turned 70 and I'm making progress. I keep on searching around and I've heard of different hit caps so my spells never miss, but I can't get a straight answer for which stats I should be focusing on. I am hoping to get some clarification for what I need.

Hit cap is 17% unless I'm specced into suppression for the 3% unless I'm mistaken (I could be, Idk) Should I be focused on Spirit and spell power? How much haste should I have to achieve the 1 second gcd? If nobody can give me the answers, perhaps a point in the right direction of where I can find it? Please help.

Untill you hit 80, you shouldn't worry about hit too much - a total of 5-6% should be more then enough.

While levelling, spellpower and stamina is where it's at for a lock - one to kill faster, the other to survive better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

Survive and have a good mana pool.

Spirit is only used for life tap spell power gains.... so if it is spirit at the expense of spell power, don't take it.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Excellent, thank you for the advice.

you only need 17% total spell hit when going up against a "Boss" level mob, 7% is enough to never miss against a level+2 mob iirc.

While levelling, just go for the gear with the most spell power, then go for gear with more spell power and stamina. after that you can look at crit, haste, hit, intellect etc.

+ Reply to Thread