+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Yearly Marmot

Quote Originally Posted by Subetei View Post
    if you were a secret agent your codename would be "the Sledge Hamster" now.
    Slej Hampster to be completely honest.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

dont cut the hair!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler View Post
    I'm on a shark

Quote Originally Posted by Swam View Post
    dont cut the hair!!!
    ^^ This

I reckon you need an epic 'fro. so epic in fact, you should dye it purple for lols.

Always great to see the weekly marmot alive and kicking. Great work over the past year and keep it up.

I am curious about this board game of yours. As someone who just started playing DnD I'm finding it a bit overwhelming at many points.

Look forward to hearing more!

Man i can't believe you tried to lvl/tank with classic prot. I think i used a 5/31/15 build myself, and was a MT and occassionally dps. Threat was pretty good since back then it was mostly HS and sunders, and flurry let me dump HS's faster. Also i was one of the few (at least in my guild) that kept shield block up 100% so i *magically* lived longer then the other tanks, cuz no one really knew about defense minimums back then. Actually you just couldnt reach them. in full t1/t2 i was at 415ish defense when the crit immune level was 440.

Tabletop games are fun. At different points in my life ive always wanted to design one, but never have the time or motivation. I really dig building/painting the warhammer dwarves but the logistics of having a huge army and a friend to also spend money and play against is daunting.
    Galushi - 85 Dwarf Warrior - Shadowsong US Alliance.
    Branigan - 85 Goblin Warrior - Kilrogg US Horde.

Happy one year and keep up the good work! I was like.. 'an hour? Really?!' But it was a good listen - thanks!

I loved the font at the end, took me about five minutes to get it to pause at the right time =P

Let me know if you need any help with the SC2 help....I've fallen in love with the game. I'm a horrible solo player but a great team player.
    "If the tank dies, it's the healers fault. If the healer dies, it's the tanks fault. If the dps dies, it's their own damn fault!"

grats on a year of vids!

Very nice man, thanks for sharing, and keep up the awesome work. The weekly marmot is one of the things I really look forward to every week

Introduced to D&D a long time ago, but never really played. Frankly I remember it being too frustrated by it. The only table top I am familiar with is Warhammer 40k. I glanced at other table top games, but after noticing how complicated even the basic rules were for some of them, quickly retreated to 40k.

Not sure what you are doing, but it was one of the few games I noticed that balanced the hero characters, mobs, and monstrous creatures well. So check into it if you need some inspiration.

Happy birthday, marmot!
    You pull it - you tank it.

You pull it - you tank it.

...I like your signature

Thank you for year 1, Lore.
    "If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice." --Ghostcrawler

Gratz on the ONE YEAR and watching as I type this.

How did you meet your wife?

Hitchcock used shorter takes in Rope. Epic.

What? So a year of weekly marmoths already passed. I never missed a episode.

Since, I started watching Naxxramas guides and so on. I been enjoying the guides and community.

Keep up the good work.

Great job Lore =D Happy one year marmot/bday/blizzcon to come/ STUFF

This was an exceptionally fun Weekly Marmot. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the rest of the community, and I look forward to another year.

I love your sense of humor,plus your anything but boring thank you good video..

+ Reply to Thread