+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Yearly Marmot

The Yearly Marmot

One year anniversary Marmot! Hold on tight, this one's a doozy...

Will be watching soon, awesome job, Lore. One whole year of you talking! Wow!

And I just finished watching a day9 daily... There goes another hour of free time.

1 entire long hour? Really? Are you sure? Well...........Im doing the cata beta install that takes almost as long as forever so i might as well watch!!

Cyberathlete Amateur League.

CAL-o was...terrible. How bad were you, exactly?

Aaaaaand that's as far as I get before no more video loads. Ah well...I'll be back later.

52 minutes for 52 weeks? I thought you were kidding when you said it was an hour long on Twitter...
    Good thing I'm procrastinating

So jest got done with the yearly Marmot. Oddly enough it took me 52 min and 36 sec to watch. imagine that. Mt cata beta install is at 19% so...... got another hour long show to put up? nice show btw as usual. Now to find something else to do..............

It was a great Marmot. I personally find people's stories coming into the gaming scene to be fascinating. I've wanted to do a blog on my own for some time, but, sadly, I probably won't have nearly as many "viewers" as Lore. Still, it would be fun, could even make it a video blogish type thing, though, I'm not a Youtube partner and can't make it an hour long unless I want to split it into 4 parts.

Lore my friend you have an insane amount of projects youre trying to work on and im excited for all of them! wish i could help but sadly i have no skills in anything except actually playing a game. good luck!

Working a Tabletop as he is, I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in on my magic system thread. Maybe he doesn't like it! :O

'Well butter my biscuits!' Probably the best Marmot I have seen to date & ive seen alot of them except for the really early ones. Doing a great job Lore & the background on the whole 'Your monitor is a gateway to hell & will steal your soul!' Epic bro, purely epic! If thats true... ive been to hell & back so many times I think i've wore out a path lol. Anyways, great job, keep up the awesome work, looking forward to see what else ya got planned in the future. Good luck!

Well... maybe the preacher was being theoretical, because being lazy is a sin. Computers lead to lazyness=/=Gateway to hell lol!!!

Just jokes. 52 minutes of time well spent in my opinion! Your story into gaming is almost identical as mine.. kinda scary really lol

A tabletop game you say? Keep me posted
    Druid in game, Druid in real life
    http://groveofyews.blogspot.com/

Pre-congrats on a great year of Marmot! I can't believe i've been watching this for nearly a year to be totally honest, but you've all done such a fantastic job on Tankspot that i'll always keep coming back!

And Lore, my progression through gaming and MMO's is strangely similar to yours, so I can understand everything you mean :P

"We have two ears and one mouth for a reason." - Buddhist belief.

This took me 6 hours flat to watch this whole marmot. Every now and then when i had spare time i watched for about 10 minutes.
    It was really nice and interesting listen to all the little stories.
    Hope that won't be the last yearly marmot.

I loved this one. Always nice to hear people talk about how they got into gaming, because then I don't feel so different for doing pretty much the same stuff.

Keep it up! I certainly enjoyed this.

Also I was thinking of how it would be if your comp going to sleep really did cut the feed. You're checking to make sure, and 20 minutes into the footage it just cuts out, and 47 minutes or so of nothing. I would be sooooo pissed if that happened and would just shout some awesome words not appropriate for the forums, rage, and go do something else for about an hour and come back and try it again!
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

if you were a secret agent your codename would be "the Sledge Hamster" now.

I miss being able to download just the audio so I can listen to it at work.

I loved the history man. Happy one year!!!

+ Reply to Thread