+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starter PVP 2H Weapon

Starter PVP 2H Weapon

Hi,
    I just turned lvl 80 and I am trying to get a 2h weapon for PVP.

As I dont like PVE that much I am looking for a weapon that I can get solo.

Are there any decent 2h weapons I can get through quests or emblems or from a faction vendor?

Is there a starter PVP equipment guide for people who just turned 80 and are looking for gear to start arena and battlegrounds with?

take care

You're pretty much looking at picking up something like Tyrannical Beheader from Pit of Saron 5-man. If you're trying to go ONLY solo, you're looking at getting a level 200 weapon from the auction house or something, and that's not nearly as effective.

Farm some BG's and you can get the t1 pvp 2h weapon from the sewers. Everything that does not requires an arena rating at or above 2k is free (you still have to grind honor points)

we have a pvp forum. next time please look around or read the rules before posting.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Well. The season is over which means you can buy the 1800 weapons without having any ratings.

Check out the vendor in Dalaran Sewers, it might show the weapon as red but provided you have the honor you can still buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well. The season is over which means you can buy the 1800 weapons without having any ratings.

Check out the vendor in Dalaran Sewers, it might show the weapon as red but provided you have the honor you can still buy it.
    As far as I know, that's a glitch. I'd personally be wary about buying it, as it's possible that they'll fix it by removing it from your inventory. That's happened before.

It's not a glitch this happened in BC too and there's blue posts confirming that this is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemek View Post
    As far as I know, that's a glitch. I'd personally be wary about buying it, as it's possible that they'll fix it by removing it from your inventory. That's happened before.
    To be fair even if it was, which it isnt,it will take them a while, by which time cata will be out and they can have it back after cata is released anyway lol.
    "Gnoma Brasi sleeps withs the murlocs"

+ Reply to Thread