+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anub block set

anub block set

Hi

I have just gathered a set for this but with elixrs food am only getting 99.25% with a lil over 3k block will i hit the avoidance once fully raidbuffed and is the block enough?

my gearset here http://www.chardev.org/?profile=454678

still looking to get the lavinthors talisman he jus never seems to spawn when im there

Appreciate any help

If you didn't gem for socket bonuses you'd probably make it. Just gem for the meta. And you are missing key enchants like defense to boots...

You are gonna gain around 200 agility from kings and totem/horn of winter.... You could come up a little short there.

The defense enchants you are still missing should make up for the gap, though.

Edit: I brainfarted the wrong number in there.
    Last edited by Martie; 09-28-2010 at 08:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

I do have to ask why you would bother these days you can out gear this whole encounter so easily.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

thanks for the replies i got hold of lavinthors talisman and put the enchants on and have hit the cap with about 3k block hope that does it

Quote Originally Posted by uglybbtoo View Post
    I do have to ask why you would bother these days you can out gear this whole encounter so easily.
    No matter how much you outgear that place, those adds can still chew through you pretty badly on 25man.
    (Four mobs, each hitting twice per second, they don't have to hit hard to kill you quickly.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

It is not doable even in BiS ICC 25 gear without an unhittable set if you are 2 tanking it.

I am not suggesting you can't die but done "AS INTENDED" it's pretty trivial in ICC gear.

Many actually questioned whether using a block set was legal or an exploit at the time because it wasn't really how they intended you to do the encounter in exactly the same way as the rogue who hit 102.4% dodge and soloed Gruul in his day.

I question why you would bother when it is a crap load easier to simply have another tank hell you could have 1 tank on each add what does it matter the raid puts out so much more dps.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

+ Reply to Thread