+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy pal halp :|

Holy pal halp :|

Ok, I'm honestly at a loss here. I'm wanting to get my pal into arenas, same as my hunter and rogue. I know how to heal and I'm not running double deeps or beast cleave. I just kinda don't like the whole ret, thing. I leveled the toon as prot, on and off between 3.1 - 3.3.

See, my /crai is idk HOW to gem this toon. The spec I'm using is 51/20/0, and I've been told on holy gear to just.. match the sockets. Mix all sp, int, and some mp5. I was told the reason being is because there's no way to tell how long a match will last, so having hard heals, as well as a decent sized mana pool was the way to go.

But I'd like some better info. I'd just like some positive feedback to let me know if I'm doing it right.

Thank you for your time

I wish I could tell you something about arena, but as far as pve goes stacking int is the way to go. Every gem except your meta and a nightmare tear, int all the way. There are two holy specs. 51/20/0 and 51/5/15 that I see people use. The last one is more of a Flash of light spec. They use different glyphs. Just check out the highest geared players on certain servers on wow-heroes.com. In raids I focus heavily on Holy light healing, BIG heals and never running out of mana. Intellect does this...divine plea rocks.

Well like I said, this is for pvp only. I already have a pve healing toon. But I do appreciate the info though. I may use it for a later issue, if I do go holy pve

Spellpower in red, sp + mp5 / sp + stam in a blue socket, and int in a yellow socket.

make sure you are specced into sacred cleansing and faceroll your way to 2K

Yellow - Int
    Blue - Int
    Red - Int & SP

+ Reply to Thread