+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewfest Tankard Giveaway Contest

Brewfest Tankard Giveaway Contest

Right next to me at the computer filled with Brewfest Brew(aka my favorite real beer) to take a swig of in between pulls. Why else would you have a huge mug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Need more rage. I can't do that yet. That spell's not ready. Not enough rage.
    Mäcintosh/US/Aggramar/Bloody Rage

One my black horse while riding around and trick or treating while wear my pumpkin head.

Hi.
    I would have the Tankard surgically implanted to the top of my head for all to see and be envious of :-)

thanks.

Vong.
    So long and thanks for all this fish

Right next to my computer

I would keep it sealed in its original shipping plastic and occassionally touch it while whispering 'my preeecioussss'. On a separate note I had a ring that I quite liked once but some hairy footed git with hair similar to Lore knicked it! I followed him and his mate for a bit even though I had a nasty chest infection but....anyway, i digress.

In WOW: set it as an off-hand and try to heal and drink, ups tank is dead, oh well, weee
    In RL: next to my computer and try to heal and drink, weee

I'd place it in my hand, then duct tape it to my hand using exactly three and a half rolls of duct tape. I'd then personally pay a bartender to stand next to me while playing wow to keep it constantly full and tell me inane jokes with a dwarvin accent. After being done playing wow for the evening I would go out into the real world and smash people in the face with it with a sign above my head saying: Brewmaster Zhull. I'd most likely pick pocket the people I just destroyed because I'd like to know what kind of loot they dropped.

I would keep it on my desk filled with my brew of the month and enjoy drink off of it while completely what a long strange trip it's been

In the kitchen waiting for a bottle of Andreasbräu to be poured into it.

Display? No displaying this It would be in good use for many drinks and bashing those people upside the head that disagree!

I would put it wherever it would most annoy my wife. Somewhere prominent, especially when her parents are due to visit.

I wouldn't put it anywhere id take it with me. It wold become Connors handy dandy TANKARD O'TERROR

My Tankard o' Terror would be on display, imprinted into the face of that silly Orc that seems to follow me around Wintergrasp when I mine.

My Tankard o' Terror would be with me everywhere, we would enjoy long walks on the beach, late nights watching chick flicks, sunny days skipping threw the flower fields holding hands! of course then i would realize i was drunk and was making out with my Tankard o' Terror!

If I Won i'd Display it in my hand were it belongs and drink with pride!

3mm Right of my Bosses left ear for asking way I was posting to win a Tankard rather than working. Silly Man.

Sadly we have to post on the weekend. I never come here on the weekends, I am to busy playing WOW.

above my fireplace where my frostmourne replica is

I'd place mine right under the tap for a keg, reading for some pouring action!

I would take it with me to next years Oktoberfest in Germany and make everyone else envy of me by drinking from it. And after I return home, I would post pictures about my Oktoberfest trip to Tankspot forums.

It's an easy decision for that. Would be right with my laptop in my travel bag as I travel from country to country trying to play WoW in my down time while not doing private security. Need me something to drink with while pondering life.

+ Reply to Thread