+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewfest Tankard Giveaway Contest

Brewfest Tankard Giveaway Contest

Two signed Tankard O' Terror official Blizzard collectors items will be given away by TankSpot this week. To have a chance at winning one, answer this question:

Where would you display your Tankard O’ Terror if you won it? (It need not be a real location)

Contest Rules
    -This is a random selection contest. Winners will be randomly drawn from all entries on Friday October 1, 2010 between 3 PM and 8 PM CST.
    -Winners will be notified via private message on October 2 and have 24 hours to reply in order to claim their prize. After the 24 hour time has elapsed, un-rewarded prizes will be subject to a second draw.
    -All entries must be in English.
    -You may only enter the contest ONCE. Please refrain from posting to the contest thread with commentary, random questions, rebuttals, or ‘no wait, this is better I can’t edit my post’.
    -Do NOT report or PM mods to edit your post, this will disqualify you. Learn to proof-read your own writing before hitting “submit post”.

While the content of your entry post will not be judged on creativity, it certainly brings more life to things. We welcome entertaining entries. Your entry will be judged on these very simple criteria:
    -Did you answer the question?
    -Can I discern enough from the writing that a clear point is made?
    Last edited by Kazeyonoma; 09-27-2010 at 11:18 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/penlowe

The contest is up!

right next to my hand crafted German stein in my kitchen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler View Post
    I'm on a shark

Since it doesn't have to be a real location...
    The American moon landing site!

My Tankard would adorn the wall above the mantle where my wedding picture is. The picture can go in the bathroom.

My Tankard would be sitting right next to my WoW bookshelf...I'm such a nerd

the hood of my pickup truck!

My Tankard would be displayed proudly in my hand where I would use it to pummel those who would question why I had a tankard in my hand.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

It would have to go on in my Nerd bookcase with my various WoW collector editions and other nerd treasures!

It would go in my hand, and from it I would enjoy some hearty Dwarven brew.
    I. Am. Warrior.

It would display on the shelf with all my wow related things.

Certainly it would need to be displayed with the only thing worthy of being held within the Tankard, and that would be on top of the beer fridge in my room where I keep my beer ice cold. And of course only cold foaming brew (preferably poured via a tap) would be worthy of being held in such a fine tankard as the Tankard O' Terror!

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

On the shelf above my computer next to Chen Stormstout.

On top of my stuffed Murloc's head

I would display my Tankard in my hand and immediately meet Mellvarr to ask him why he had a tankard in his hand then we would have an epic Tankard duel that would be talked about for centuries to come.

Next to me sleeping on the floor, tipped over and spilling out the remaining beer.
    Con Brio is recruiting! Look within for details. www.conbrioguild.org
    Mage Guide Author
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...skies/advanced

I would mount them on glorious pedestals at the entrance to Khazad-dum, for all Dwarven-kind to see, and enjoy.

Behind the bar of my favourite Hostlery where after a hard days work I could pop in get it filled with my favourite beer and unwind

1. In WoW: On the stinking rotting corpse of the vampire blood sucking queen Lana'thel. God I hate her guts.
    2. In RL: Right next to my computer so I can have a smile everytime the pug I'm in wipes on the vampire blood sucking queen Lana'thel.

On top of the kegerator at work.

+ Reply to Thread