Tanking Trinkets

Which should I use?

I have:

Ick's Rotting Thumb
    The Black Heart
    Corroded Skeleton Key
    Bubbling Brightbrew Charm

Corroded Skeleton Key + what??

Black Heart for physical fights (almost all fights) or the charm for magic heavy fights.

A better question from you would involve your own thinking when you asked this; then the question would stop being a random question and become a learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fledern View Post
    Black Heart for physical fights (almost all fights) or the charm for magic heavy fights.
    Black Heart all the way, the STA difference isn't so great that it'll save you, even Sind has a Physical cleave
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

^ Thanks both for your help !

As to my own thinking on this, it was originally that the brightbrew charm was better just because it has all that extra stam. I didn't know the armor proc was that great; tbh, I don't even notice when it procs.

I feel like this wasn't really a "learning experience"-type question, though lol :P. A question on blood spec (which I am constantly respeccing to try out new things like Rune Weapon, Mark of Blood, and Rune Tap) would have a lot more freedom for exploration than a simple trinket with very specific stats.

Quote Originally Posted by serabeth View Post
    I feel like this wasn't really a "learning experience"-type question, though lol :P. A question on blood spec (which I am constantly respeccing to try out new things like Rune Weapon, Mark of Blood, and Rune Tap) would have a lot more freedom for exploration than a simple trinket with very specific stats.
    I'll save you the time, Rune weapon is bad, Mark of blood is bad, Rune tap will save you time and time again as well as generate a ton of agro.
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

Quote Originally Posted by gd_void View Post
    I'll save you the time, Rune weapon is bad, Mark of blood is bad, Rune tap will save you time and time again as well as generate a ton of agro.
    Rune Weapon is good, mark is still bad. Please do some research on it.

+ Reply to Thread