+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragonscale or Tribal leatherworker

Dragonscale or Tribal leatherworker

As a Hunter, what is the way to go here? Tribal has agility, stam and attk pwr but is leather. Dragonscale has stam, int, and attk pwr but is mail! I cant find any links or info for any of the items that can be created in either specialization. can someone HALP me out!!!

Thanks in advance!

This looks like it should be in the Cata discussion?
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

From Ghostcrawler, on Cataclysm professions:

We didn't feel like we were getting much flexibility from specializations, so they have been removed for all three of these professions. The intent was to help people diversify their profession to feel different from that of other players, but through other professions we've found systems that work better to this end, such as simply making recipes available that you can earn over time.
    In northrend, if you have a LW specialization it doesn't matter as-is; none of the patterns require a specialization. In a very short time, it will completely cease to matter even in older content.

Ignoring that for a moment:

Hunters should want dragonscale LW. When you hit level 40 you can wear mail armor, so it has exactly the kind of stats and armor type you need. Just keep in mind that the specialization stuff is going away (you'll be able to learn all LW patterns in the game).

+ Reply to Thread