+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alterac valley

Alterac valley

so,im lvl 52 and i was just wonderin how long are the queues usually for this bg.im thinkin maybe the only reason why its so long(it usually says the average wait time is under a minute.but ive waited like 15 mins before and its never popped.when i can get warsong gulch like almost instantly)is because of the time i queue up

but im just wonderin if maybe people just dont do alterac valley anymore.or is it because when i queue up no one really does it,cuz i usually queue up really early in the morning i was thinkin about maybe queuein up like in the middle of the day or somethin.i heard lvl 52-60 was like the best bracket to queue up or somethin but it just never seems like the queue pops whenever i queue up for it

That is very dependant on your Battlegroup. People don't queue for AV because it takes 80 people to play and so naturally queues are gonna be very long.

Try queueing during Alterac Weekend for mass XP.

The trick to AV in those brackets is to wait out the 15 min to get into one, then start re-queuing the very instant you get out. You should (disclaimer goes here) be able to get into the next one pretty fast after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    That is very dependant on your Battlegroup. People don't queue for AV because it takes 80 people to play and so naturally queues are gonna be very long.

Try queueing during Alterac Weekend for mass XP.
    ya,i might end up doing that.i tried queueing up a little bit ago but i think its bugged cuz it said it was unavailible

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity View Post
    The trick to AV in those brackets is to wait out the 15 min to get into one, then start re-queuing the very instant you get out. You should (disclaimer goes here) be able to get into the next one pretty fast after that.
    well,i just put 15 mins because thats how long i usually wait until i leave the queue.i usually queue up and get impatient after 15 mins(because i can queue up and not have it take 15 mins for warsong gulch).or is it not really that good of a idea to queue up in the lvl 50-60 bracket cuz i mean i can get into warsong gulch and do that ive just heard that alterac valley gives really good exp

unless maybe i should get more towards lvl 59 and queue up.cuz right now it says average wait time 3 minutes(last 10 players)but ive been in queue for 24 minutes and it still hasnt poped yet
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 09-21-2010 at 10:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread