+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sindragosa (25 Heroic) Ph3 Healer Issues.

Sindragosa (25 Heroic) Ph3 Healer Issues.

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...ses&boss=36853

Problem: I act as the 2nd tank, waiting for phase 3 to do swaps after I reset. So the first block drops, I reset, call out I'm going in and charge/taunt. I get some decent heals, then frost breath comes. I use my Fang to trinket the breath and get taken down to about 40%. Then the second block comes out, people move, I die.

The issue is 100% healers, only problem is I don't know what to tell them that has not already been said about resetting properly 2 seconds before the debuff expires to reduce LoS down time ect.

Does anyone have some pro healing tips for my guys to help us put this baby to bed?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Boda
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Stop attacking in P3 to prevent any parry gibs, pop an armor pot. Use cooldowns, call out for a priest cd if needed/possible. I stack armor and use FrR boots/ring find that it works good. The rest is up to the healers its pretty hard for them with lots of damage and debuffs going out but they should be able to keep you up.

I cancel auto attacks after getting intial threat, pop an armor pot before I head in for the first time and save my Fang and 4pc for Breaths.

As you can see by my armory I stack armor as much as possible, I use the normal Organ instead of the Key though. I don't have the Ony 25 ring or I would use it instead of the Ashen.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

1. Make sure your communication is CRYSTAL CLEAR
    2. Stay patient because with some healers it is difficult to heal and move at the same time (takes some time to getting use to)
    3. Make sure that healers keep HoT's on at ALL TIMES
    4. Make sure that all healers have a macro for a Burst heal, but tell them to use it wisely. (E.G. for druids is Nature's Swiftness and Healing Touch with a Regrowth on the tank then Swiftmend)
    5. Don't forget to stay positive even when you wipe keep encouraging them and just point out things that they could be doing better BUT NICELY
    Earthgoddess: 80 Resto Druid: Windrunner
    www.eggsncrits.guildlaunch.com

+ Reply to Thread