+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rated battlegrounds question

Rated battlegrounds question

Does anyone know how the rated battlegrounds are going to work? Is it going to use the same ranking system as arena to group you with similarly ranked players or use something else?

If it's not rankings based on win/loss I'm kind of hoping its gear based. PvP is at least somewhat gear dependent, and lately I've ported into battles and noticed a large percentage of my team are either in quest blues and greens still (this is at lvl80) or in standard PvE gear. When you port in and your team mates have 14k-20k hp across the bored with GS in the sub 4000 range, you know its not ending well. I realise everyone has to start somewhere with gear, but it just seems to me that if they group players based on resilience or something it would be a fairer outcome.

I remember a blue post commenting on not using the Random BG tool to form BG groups - you have to form your raid before entering...I'll have to look that up, I could've misread.

Quote Originally Posted by kasanagi View Post
    I remember a blue post commenting on not using the Random BG tool to form BG groups - you have to form your raid before entering...I'll have to look that up, I could've misread.

so you have to have a group you cant just que up for a rated bg? that kinda sucks,was thinkin about doin it cuz i know it gives like arena pvp equivilent gear or somethin

although,i never really liked being in groups in bgs.i guess maybe ive just always pvped alone,plus you always get some annoying kid who likes to spam stupid stuff and you cant leave the raid group(which ya is the reason why i dont do isle of conquest anymore)

+ Reply to Thread