+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking Trinkets summary?

Tanking Trinkets summary?

I had played (tank) pretty religiously from MC until about 2 months before Ulduar came out, then quit playing. Last week I started playing again.

I'm trying to absorb all the new information out there that I need to know. New talents, mechanics, gear choices, and most importantly lots of new boss fights.

I'm playing gear catch-up so trying to spend badges/money appropriately. One thing I've noticed is that, unlike any other time I can ever think of, there's a lot of options for tanking trinkets.

So how about sharing your thoughts on trinkets? Favourite combinations? General and situational trinket preferences? Which ones to go for first? If you were trapped on a desert island and could only bring 2 trinkets, which would they be?

Thank you all for your insights.

There are better trinkets, but from emblems you can get 2 good trinkets:

Corroded Skeleton Key -http://www.wowhead.com/item=50356 for 60 Emblems of frost

Glyph of Indomitability - http://www.wowhead.com/item=47735 for 50 Emblems of Triumph

These 2 will take you a long way, imho.
    Today is a good day to die

Sorry, I didn't mean only badge trinkets. I meant for your opinions/information on any of the end-game trinkets.

I find myself favoring H scarab from TOGC 25, Sindra 25 trinket, prof 10man HM when running ICC. Switching them in depending on the bosses mechanics and if I need specific cooldowns.
    Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party, this Is something I have missed since nov 08.

Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean only badge trinkets. I meant for your opinions/information on any of the end-game trinkets.

I'm sorry, I didn't understood that way, you've mentioned badges trinkets and they are two of the best trinkets there are, in spite of being from badges.

One gives you 2280 HP and the other 1792 Armor just by equipping which is pretty good, and when used as CD one absorbs 6400 damage (I think it's all kind of damage) and the other increases you dodge chance by 11.31% @L80, which imho is very good in ICC where you get the Chill of the Trone debuff.
    Today is a good day to die

+ Reply to Thread