+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aliena's Week in Warcraft (Episode 5)

Aliena's Week in Warcraft (Episode 5)

All right, seeing as how I have personally set a goal to respond to every one of these videos on Tankspot, here I go again...

This new patch was quite fun in my experience so far. Despite the quests in twilight highlands that throw at least 6 mobs at you at once in three waves that all hit like trucks, I still had a great time with the challenge. The quests I was able to do were pretty interesting, and the cinematics in Uldum were fantastic. You may see people complaining about it being too hard, but after I hit 85 and was able to get the Tol Barad upgrades (I'm sorry if you're horde BTW), I was able to take mobs down a TON faster. I was playing my paladin by the way, doing quests mostly as ret, but went prot and holy for certain difficult ones. The gear inflation from zone to zone is bigger than people may realize since it's not available yet, but it will definitely help when you can upgrade your stuff.

As for instances (once again I'm sorry if you're horde, because it's pretty hard to get the 305 ilvl requirement without the tol barad items), I absolutely love how they work. In Grim Batol, I think it's awesome that you're actually able to work together as a group and take out trash packs before you get there. Our group completely failed at this the first time, but the fact that you're able to is nice. Vortex Pinnacle is just stunning with its artwork, with some interesting boss mechanics as well. Halls of Origination is my favorite so far, as I just love the style of that entire place. I've always had a thing for Egypt style architecture and culture. I haven't done the Lost City of Tol'vir yet, but hopefully I'll get into a group tonight.

I've left feedback on all the instances I have run, and if you're in beta and running these instances, make sure you leave feedback. It's very important!

Very nicely done on the episode this week, Aliena! As always, I love the bloopers. They always find a way to make me laugh just as I get home from work, which is nice.
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

The removal of ZG kinda sucks, but at least it gives me a reason to keep farming it for the mounts and capping off my exalted reputation with the Zandalar Tribe. Looking forward to things as per usual though.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

+ Reply to Thread