+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need gear advice - Affliction/Destruction Warlock

I need gear advice - Affliction/Destruction Warlock

I was hoping for someone to help me out with what gear to go for next.. whether raid gear or gather up as much frost emblems for the set T10 from ICC.

I currently have 72 frost emblems and kinda lost what to do..

This is my character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thas&cn=Reeven

Any help or directions would be so much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Get your 4-piece T10.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MellvarTank View Post
    Get your 4-piece T10.
    Which t10 piece would you recommmed I start off with?

Thanks.

Probably the shoulders. Crit/Spirit itemization is horrid for you, whereas Haste/Crit is ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihastail View Post
    Probably the shoulders. Crit/Spirit itemization is horrid for you, whereas Haste/Crit is ideal.
    I just got some decent shoulders last night from ICC.. right now I'm at 95 Frost emblems, and was contemplating either the robe or the head.

Agreed. 4 Piece Tier sets are mandatory for most dps and will be a significant dps increase once you get all 4. Also for affliction unless you are getting some serious pro trinkets out of ICC 10 or 25 one the best trinkets in the game for you is the Nevermelting Ice Crystal out of Heroic Pit of Saron.

Just pop it right before you cast corruption and as long as you keep the corruption ticking with Everlasting Affliction the crit rating will never fall off.

I notice you are gemming for crit. For Affliction Haste is a much better stat.

Quote Originally Posted by DwarvenTankard View Post
    Agreed. 4 Piece Tier sets are mandatory for most dps and will be a significant dps increase once you get all 4. Also for affliction unless you are getting some serious pro trinkets out of ICC 10 or 25 one the best trinkets in the game for you is the Nevermelting Ice Crystal out of Heroic Pit of Saron.

Just pop it right before you cast corruption and as long as you keep the corruption ticking with Everlasting Affliction the crit rating will never fall off.

I notice you are gemming for crit. For Affliction Haste is a much better stat.
    Oh you have no idea how badly I'm trying to get my hands on that trinket.. I've been running Heroic PoS daily for almost 15~ times but to no avail. Have you any idea how the drop rate actually is? According to wowhead the trinket has a 4% drop rate. It's absurd.

And yeah, I've just respecced to Affliction that's why my gemming are kinda off.

+ Reply to Thread