Thread: Blood Princes~Healing Priority as Resto Druid

Blood Princes~Healing Priority as Resto Druid

Healing Priority in Blood Princes as Resto Druid?

Depends on your raid, role you typically perform, and the roles of the other healers.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Well the typical way I always healed Blood Princes is usually position myself in towards the middle of everything and rejuv/regrowth/wildgrowth. I still find myself being beat by other resto druids of same GS.

Now I usually lifebloom the tank or wild growth before the massive knock back AoE. I just cant find what I am doing wrong.

I do top over most of the other classes when healing but the other druids still have some ' way ' that I am guessing I am not seeing that they are just putting out more heals.

First of all, healing isn't exactly competitive in nature, but rather a team effort to be as effective and efficient as possible and still keep the raid alive. If the raid lives, things are good.

And what are the other Resto Druids healing? Are they also raid healing? Perhaps they are being more selective in their targets by getting more heals on tanks and less on the raid. Perhaps their technique is simply better and they can predict the incoming damage more efficiently than you can. Perhaps they are simply casting more spells (pushing buttons faster, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDjG_0ecTI).
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.