[Rogue][pvp] Rupture - mutilate PVP spec
the Proposed spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#f0efoj...hZebfbh0zb:Tfi
* tackle plate users in BG's
* Maximize damage on targets that blink/teleport/or otherwise escape
* Hopefully open with garrote
* mutilate into 4 cp (pray for crit)
* envenom (energy refund from relentless strikes + focused attacks + a possible invigorate buff from heartpiece will make the next move available) [and many BG targets don't realize they are under rogue attack until 2-3 seconds into the fight, making garrote and non-stunlock a ok move]
* mutilate (x1 if lucky, gouge/dismantle to avoid getting splattered)
* rupture on 4+ points.
* run 4 it and wait for tiks to work their magic / restealth / regular stunlock [luck permitting]
Anyone tried rupture/mutilate pvp spec? and with what results ?
Wee update, after a few hours in BG's I find the spec works ok.
But that doesn't prevent me from being globaled from 100 to 0 on 2v1 encounters and paladins are [still] a pain
The spec is ok in my opinion, I just don't think the dots are very significant without your auto-atacks at the same time so I preffer to stick to the regular and just envenom instead of rupture, the damage will be the same or higher because its magical damage and doesn't suffer armor penality either.