Closed Thread

Thread: Weekly arthas horde gold dkp!

Weekly arthas horde gold dkp!

WEEKLY ARTHAS GOLD DKP!!!

Adelante is hosting our Gold DKP every Friday night! We have the longest running, fastest clearing, and most gold accumulated GDKP! If you would like to attend please sign up on our public forums: www.adelante-guild.com (not here). All applications will be considered!

Please note that if you are coming to make gold you must be in all 264 gear or higher, know all fights (including the 6 heroics we do & Lich King) along with being able to hold your own whether it be healing, tanking, or dpsing. I will be reviewing logs after the raid, if you are not doing the best that you can you will not come in following weeks. If you say you are going to spend a certain amount of gold and you are not bidding on upgrades you also will not be coming back.

Our GDKP invites go out at 630pm, pulling promptly at 7pm, and ending at roughly 11pm. If you cannot be on in time do not apply, if you are late you will be replaced, if you need to leave early you forfeit your gold.

Please have your app in by Friday at 1am server time. I will put the roster together at this point so you have plenty of time to check back and see if you made the team! Anyone who fails to sign up by this time will automatically be put on the wait-list and may PM me at 7pm to see if any spots are available!

Loot rules are on our website. Any other questions you can direct to me in game or post below and I will follow up with you.

-Violentravi-

You may have more success posting this on your realm forum.

already did.

Imagine how useless these forums would be if every GDKP run on every server posted an ad here..

that's why it has a title... if it doesn't apply to you don't read it.

Since this falls under raid/guild recruitment and we have a specific forum for it.

Thread closed.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Closed Thread