Thread: Ruby Sanctum - Phase 2 Hard mode - Twilight Cutters question

Ruby Sanctum - Phase 2 Hard mode - Twilight Cutters question

All,

Long time reader, first time poster. I am one of our guild's MT's and have been designated to tank Phase 2 hard mode. What I am struggling with is the two twilight cutters and there being some sort of invisible radius on both sides of the beams.

Is there a good strategy to use when tanking the shadow mode and the two beams and not getting electrocuted by the beams? I was what I thought in the middle of them but apparently too close to one of the beams each time. Very frustrating.

Any suggestions?

I'm going to assumer you're tanking halion in the middle. Back up a few steps after you have him postioned. His hit box is huge and you'll end up standing in a wider section of the "pie" giving you more room.

Our shadow tank found it best to always be moving BEFORE the cutters actually finish casting. He has two commands: "Getting ready to turn" and "turning," which he calls out both on vent. You want to start moving as soon as you're between two orbs right before the cutters cast. It's always better to start moving well before the cutters than starting to move after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDZ29Nr1fE

Thanks for this guys, it really helped a lot.