+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do i go next? (ProtPally)

Where do i go next? (ProtPally)

I have been gearing up my prot pally for quite some time now. I've slowly been getting gear and doing heroics. I am aware that i need to get my triumph libram and another trinket (hoping to get skeleton corroded key when i get 60 frost). I am looking for some advice on what i should be tanking and what kind of upgrades i should be looking for.

Here is my armory link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Zentankmal

You need to enchant your gear. Cheap enchants are acceptable, for example Titanium Weapon Chain on your weapon or the 45 stam patch on your legs.

Also, you should be using the armor meta (Austere Earthsiege).

Do you have the armor cloak from Ahune? If not, I would get the Frost cloak. Forget the stam trinket - it's good, BiS even, but not the hugest upgrade. Cloak, belt, non-tier gloves and chest are all bigger upgrades when you factor in the armor.

In your position, I would grab Glyph of Indomitability for that trinket slot.

Your talent spec has some issues. Touched by the Light is huge - our Consecrate and Seal of Vengeance (both the DoT and its associated Judgement) scale with SP in addition to AP, making this a great talent for both AoE and single-target threat. Crusade is also a very nice threat talent, 6% damage for 3 talent points is much much better than Reckoning. Divine Sac is skippable for 5-mans but required if you want to raid. And I'd certainly grab Pursuit of Justice and Seal of Command - neither is crucial but they are nice utility talents, IMO much better than a few % crit.

So http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZV0tA...fdxfMzbc:pGZmc.

Your gear itself is not too shabby. You still have some upgrades left in 5-mans or badges, but if you were fully enchanted with a good spec (and a new cloak) I'd have no problems taking you into ICC 10 normal for example. Whether some "LFM ICC 10 6k+ GS ONLY NO NUBZ" trade chat tard is going to let you in, that's another story entirely.

+ Reply to Thread