+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunter T10

Hunter T10

Hey all. Just a quick question to help me sort this out. I have really started to play my hunter alot again and have got some nice drops in icc so my gear is finally getting better. I picked up the crafted pants Which are nice. Only problem I am having now is people are telling me to get the 4piece T10. I have the shoulders and I am going to get the chest. A few trade offs on stats for ArP and bonus. But I am not sure what else to swap out. Everything else comes with a big ArP reduction. So is 4piece worth losing my ArP soft cap?

Here is my armory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&cn=Ygar

Thanks for any help

you have gemmed over soft cap

4pc is something you want to end up with eventually. 2pc is something you want asap

swapping in 251 t10 for your helm, chest and gloves is a 57arp loss. you would also lose 13 hit, but as you're alliance, you only need 7% anyway.

for that 57arp loss (which isnt even as huge as you think, because its overcapped arp anyway), you pick up some crit for the haste on your helm (gain, since haste is meh), and both set bonuses. the set bonuses are awesome, you can also use them to stack other CDs like Call of the Wild and readiness/RF.

in a nutshell. use 4pc + legs you have now. even if we only consider the 251 t10, its a significant dps increase.

i would also go with Killshot glyph over Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Mallekai View Post
    i would also go with Killshot glyph over Hawk
    For the Glyph, I'd switch out the Hawk for Chimea Shot .

Moved to HALP!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread