+ Reply to Thread

Thread: arms warriors pvping without healers?

arms warriors pvping without healers?

how good are they pvping without healers.just wondering because i used to run bgs with a resto shaman but now im usually just pvping solo

maybe its just at lower lvls(or the fact that at the moment im prot until i can get the gold to dual spec)but they dont really seem to have any self healing abilities(kinda like death strike is for a dk).im just wondering cuz i really dont feel like getting to 80 and being like "wow,warriors are really bad without heals.this sucks"

well you cant 2v1 unless youre swifty if thats what youre asking, you need beast gear and skill to be anywhere near effective as arms pvp solo.
    but its quite easy to blow non pvpers up, pvpers, alot harder to keep pressure on in resil gear, but you have to do it to have any survivability

Quote Originally Posted by trav View Post
    well you cant 2v1 unless youre swifty if thats what youre asking, you need beast gear and skill to be anywhere near effective as arms pvp solo.
    but its quite easy to blow non pvpers up, pvpers, alot harder to keep pressure on in resil gear, but you have to do it to have any survivability

ya

as far as gear goes.i didnt really plan on doing any serious pvp until i actually got pvp gear and deathbringers will,whispering fanged skull or deathbringers will sharpened twilight scale.but i dont know,i might just re roll or dick around cuz it seems like with the way i pvp(i dont really like pvping with other people,ive always just liked pvping solo).a warrior probably isnt the best choice

but im like lvl 40.so i dont really know if its worth starting over another character from lvl 1
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 08-25-2010 at 04:17 PM.

You will most likely only have a good time if you have exceptional gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    You will most likely only have a good time if you have exceptional gear.
    hmm

i guess i could just screw around when im bored then.cuz i dont know,i guess i probably should of looked up more on arms warriors before i made one cuz they seem pretty fun but from lookin around now it seems like unless i have really good gear(which ya,im only gonna raid until i get deathbringers will,whispering fanged skull or deathbringers will,sharpened twilight scale.oh and maybe that axe off saurfang)im gonna get owned in pvp

but i dont know.im prot right now and i dont seem to do to bad in pvp,its just my original plan was going arms and i kinda respeced after i found out after a certain lvl you cant really tank stuff as arms good

PvP isn't balance for 1 on 1. To be honest, its not even balanced for 2v2 arena. Warriors come out the worst out of pretty much all the classes in duels, we can only really beat warlocks (if you're good with pummels and reflects) and disc priests usually, by just doing too much damage to them. If you care about solo PvP you should roll a paladin or a shadowpriest or a DK.

Yeah, good luck PvPing by yourself. You'll just get blown up while you're sitting in a frost nova all day.

Get yourself a good support class to pair with and suddenly you're a juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Passive View Post
    PvP isn't balance for 1 on 1. To be honest, its not even balanced for 2v2 arena. Warriors come out the worst out of pretty much all the classes in duels, we can only really beat warlocks (if you're good with pummels and reflects) and disc priests usually, by just doing too much damage to them. If you care about solo PvP you should roll a paladin or a shadowpriest or a DK.

meh

i dont really like playin shadowpriests in pvp,maybe this was because it was before the resil buff.and the fact i had really crappy gear but it seemed like unless i chain feared the person who was attacking me i got owned pretty fast

and my main is a dk.and ive never really had any interest in making a paladin,i guess if it gets to bad i could just roll a rogue or a druid or somethin

Any class can have a decent time if properly geared and played correctly. Don't let yourself influence too much by what people on a forum say. PVP is rarely solo, even in BGs unless you go out of your way to avoid your teammates you will have someone around and if that person is mildly intelligent you will get thrown the occasional heal.

Not everyone in BGs is the perfect player with the perfect gear. In BGs you can beat any class as any class just because you meet bad players.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by trav View Post
    well you cant 2v1 unless youre swifty
    Swifty is a mediocre warrior. Worship someone like Hoodrych or Veev if you have to.

If you aren't going to have some healing support wear more resilience. Other than that you have to teach yourself to not overextend. A geared warrior with a good healer can charge into a pack of enemy players - a warrior without a healer is going to do better moving with the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalken View Post
    "I'll let the dragon hit me in the face, you stab it in the ass."

Quote Originally Posted by kolben View Post
    If you aren't going to have some healing support wear more resilience. Other than that you have to teach yourself to not overextend. A geared warrior with a good healer can charge into a pack of enemy players - a warrior without a healer is going to do better moving with the group.
    ya,i dont really pvp solo anymore.and as far as resilence goes im only like lvl 61 so i dont really pvp with pvp gear(i didnt really plan on doing any serious pvp until i got full pvp gear.a good pvp weapon since i think there removing the arena ratings for them and deathbringers will)

i havent really pvped as arms yet eather.but i also tank dungeons and im not dual spec'd(although with the lower price.im thinkin about just buying it now instead of waiting until i hit 80 and get more gold)
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 10-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread