+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior looking for tips

Fury Warrior looking for tips

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or comments on my current gear, talents and a 25m Saurfang parse from last night.

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Lyss%C3%A1

25m Saurfang Parse (I'm 4th) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6445&e=6658

Besides waiting for a DBW to drop the only other real standouts in my gear that I think need replacing are my NES, Diplomat and bracers.

Replacement for the NES is a DBW but I'm kind of lost on the other two.

We've had the Polar Bear Claw Bracers drop a few times, but I don't need the hit. What else is there?

As for the Diplomat, I've been trying to replace that for ages but it seems to always edge out higher level items in the spreadsheet and rawr due to the gem slot. Any specific items I should be looking at?

Any other pieces I should be looking to find upgrades for?

Thanks!
    Lyssá

You aren't hitting HS fast enough, you had 19 melee misses and could have easily had as little as 1 or 2. Your slam usage could have been a little better.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

A few weeks back I tried binding HS to mousewheel up and Cleave mousewheel down but having played WoW for 6 years with my mousewheel being zoom in/out obviously there is a bit of a learning curve there. I'm going to give it another shot and just try to re-train myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    you had 19 melee misses and could have easily had as little as 1 or 2
    So are you just saying I had bad luck?

What I am saying is that if you had been hitting HS faster, the chances of getting that many misses is astronomically low.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    You aren't hitting HS fast enough, you had 19 melee misses and could have easily had as little as 1 or 2. Your slam usage could have been a little better.
    3.93% hit, 1.07% Short of cap May want to consider gemming for it
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

He's alliance so I assume he will be getting a draenei, putting him at 0.07%, which wouldn't account for much considering the spreadsheet puts him at 100% HSF anyway.

Gotcha re: more HS = less chance for white misses.

And yea, we always have a draenai.

+ Reply to Thread