+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expertise and ArP Soft Cap 1400

Expertise and ArP Soft Cap 1400

For me to achieve ArP 1400 I had to gem almost everything to the expense of Expertise what do I need to do to keep DPS and is Expertise important.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moore&cn=Miget

Fury warrior Stat weights:
    Hit -> 5%
    Expertise -> 26
    ArP -> 1400

to get your Expertise and Maintain Hard cap, You want Four things
    #1 - Vengeful Noose - Leather Badge belt It's much better then your current belt
    #2 - Ymirjar Lord's Legplates - Warrior Tier pants, These alone will Expertise cap you with 10 Expertise on them.
    #3 - Ymirjar Lord's Helmet - Warrior Tier Helm, Much better then what you are wearing now
    #4 - Ring of Rotting Sinew BoE Icc trash drop, You will need the hit.

Having said that you could also replace your Hurkmul War Token, With the Much better Vengeance of the Forsaken Which will also Expertise cap you.

Now Two major things you need to do is get your expertise up Now, And expertise gem is Double the Value of ArP gem Untill you hit 26 expertise. And put ice walker on your boots, it's a Crit and Hit enchant that will hit cap you, My suggestion is to do this Now Rather then later.
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

Ok have Ymirjar Lord's Legplates which I had in the bank Exp 26/26 know when I using http://www.wowhead.com/item=42995/hearty-rhino#. gives me 169 5.15%HR/ArP 1307 is 167 ok or am I aiming for 164?

It's fine, With the Hs glitch right now Hit is your Lowest stat(after yellow cap of course)

But yea eat Hearty Rhino and drink ArP Elixir's and you'll be pretty close to golden on your Stats

you want to really start working towards warrior t10 4p Bonus it's really worth the effort

The 245 emblem helm is better than that 251 helm. Much better.

Edit: The other EoF cloak has arp and expertise too incase you missed that.

If the 251 tier gives you a 2 or 4 piece bonus then thats is the much better piece. Other wise it's probably case by case which is better.

I think he ment the 251 haste helm the OP is wearing now, At least i hope he did since the 251 tier is a Direct upgrade from the 245 badge helm.

Also to the OP:

Move your Nightmare's Tear to the Yellow Slot in your gloves, It's not much of an Increase but when min/max'n every little bit counts

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by gd_void View Post
    Also to the OP:

Move your Nightmare's Tear to the Yellow Slot in your gloves, It's not much of an Increase but when min/max'n every little bit counts
    Even better, the blue spot in the boots, bigger bonus (+8 instead of +6) and opens the yellow up for a +str/+crit gem in the future when yellows can start to be something other than +20ArP. So a swap the nightmares in the gloves into blue slot of the boots and that ArP gem into your BS slot in your hands.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Miget Bryntoll In your offhand is a Horrible Choice, With the 75% Reduction in proc rate it's basically a stat stick and it's Stats arn't so much better then the Blade of Culling is a much better choice, you'll see much better dps out of it. Only reason to wear a byrntoll in your offhand is for a 'Gearscore' upgrade which as we all know GS doesn't = good

To achieve 169/1400 Hit Rating currently 169/1399 or will this do?
    And to bring my Exp back to 26/26 currently 16/16 or is this not a major issue?

+ Reply to Thread