+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: warrior snap threat

Why not interpose the Nighmare Tear and the Solid Majestic in your head, thus you would still keep the meta activated, but also hit the head's socket bonus netting you a nifty +12stam?

Quote Originally Posted by santoro2984 View Post
    the most common situation is multi target.. single target boss fights i have no issues at all. multi target adds are the problem.. i was tanking heroic 10 dw last night, usually id charge in, tk, and before i ss the target, it was already out of range from me, as it was following a dps.
    For this fight I tank the left side, so 2 Fanatics that cleave and must be tanked. The Adherants get mowed by the melee and do not need to be tanked.

So I stand where the left one spawns, pop blood rage 5 sec before the timer says they spawn and hit thunder clap. Then run out and taunt/heroic throw the far right one. Once there together I shockwave, tab to the first one shield slam and then start spaming my revenge/cleave macro. Weave in TC as needed and tab to the one the DPS are cooking and hit shield slam.

For multi mob trash I always charge, position shockwave and thunder clap. Then start in with the rev/cleave macro, hitting shockwave and TC on CD and tab to shield slam the ones the dps are cooking.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Sorry just read later on in the thread you meant Dreamwalker.

In that case you only need to tank Abombs and Mages. Zombies get kitted and killed by ranged (preferably a hunter) that's their job.

Abombs keep facing away from your melee and be prepared to turn him if a portal spawns behind you. Nothing like getting one of your healers coming out of the portal killed to a gut spray. This is mostly a problem on heroic as being in the dream causes damage when getting stacks so they can come out with low health. When the worms spawn your melee need to chill out for a minute and wait for your command. No one touches the worms unless I say over vent "my side worms go". The range throw some AOE and the melee mop up.

For the mages you just need to get them to you, possibly throw out an interrupt if the melee don't look like they will get it. On heroic they will wreck a dps or healers face if not tanked. There melee hits to hard.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

+ Reply to Thread