+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Lore's UI

LATEST UPDATE: 10/13/2012
    --------------------------------
    I have recently redone my UI. It is best explained through these two videos:

Last edited by Lore; 10-14-2012 at 02:50 AM.

warrior warrior warrior warrior

edit: congratulations on your darkspear trolls exalted rep

2010 EDIT: XAV IS AWESOME AND IS A WARRIOR AND IS AWESOME BECAUSE OF THAT
    Last edited by Xav; 01-02-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: tusks
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xav View Post
    warrior warrior warrior warrior

edit: congratulations on your darkspear trolls exalted rep
    Swift Orange Raptor is a guild requirement, thank you.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Looks pretty cool. I'll keep an eye on it for a download.

Tbh you cant show your UI without doing it Download ready !!
    Im getting 132 error recently and need to wipe my interface/wtf folders and dont want to make a new UI. So plz get the download Link ready, you make a fellow Tankadin very happy.

We have similiar layout so would be a blessing if you have the time to make it.

Ok I call unckle! Your using Fubar_Experiance and I DL'ed and installed this but cannot get the actuall XP "Bar" to show, only the text information. I used this when I leveled in BC and want to use it again for my rep (Going for the orange raptor as well lol). Is it seperate addon from the Fubar_Experiance or am I missing a setting?

oh found it! Helps to type in the correct spelling, when looking for something.
    Last edited by Plaguedmind; 02-21-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguedmind View Post
    Ok I call unckle! Your using Fubar_Experiance and I DL'ed and installed this but cannot get the actuall XP "Bar" to show, only the text information. I used this when I leveled in BC and want to use it again for my rep (Going for the orange raptor as well lol). Is it seperate addon from the Fubar_Experiance or am I missing a setting?

oh found it! Helps to type in the correct spelling, when looking for something.
    Fubar_Experience sucks, I'm using FuXPFu

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Fubar_Experience sucks, I'm using FuXPFu
    Yes thats why i couldn't find what I was looking for. I was looking for fu_experiance not fu_xp or w/e.

gief download plz plz plz!
    i want this UI on my tankadin

Big ups on the UI
    looking forward to a download link.

Edit: So i just downloaded all the addons on you list and I'm trying to configure them to look like yours, and I'm wondering how to get those 2 small bars across the top and bottom of the screen that show your gold and durability(bottom) and reputation(top). Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Fel; 03-08-2009 at 12:36 PM.

can I please get a link to this UI

Apologies for the slowness on the download link, been super busy with moving and various other RL stuffs lately.

Should have one soon. I may end up waiting until after 3.1 hits though.

In the bottom of the screen, how did you get that black area to be? This is the area with Recount, Chat, Map and Bartender.

Please and thanks

Yes answer to question above. How did you made these frames in the bottom of the screen?

Thank you so much for this thread, extremly useful and i have been trying to find out what the thing what moves combat text to the sides is called for ages, --->icehud

by the way what did you use to zoom out completly?
    Last edited by mufasas; 03-20-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Regarding the blank area at the bottom of my screen: Skinner does all of that (see the "Making it Pretty" section in the OP)

IceHud is the health/mana bars on the left and right of my character. I may end up getting rid of them just because they're very redundant, but I'm keeping them around for the moment. The mod that moves the combat text to the sides is Parrot.

To zoom out completely I just type /console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 4. There's other (more permanent) ways to do it, but I keep forgetting to look it up. I don't use a mod for it though.

download link

i have set my UI up very well tho it rather simaler to ciders and im a pally

how do i set it so someone else can download my ui
    more or less question is how do i set up download link for my UI?

Lore,
    How do you make your screen so wide? Mine seems way smaller, for example my chat box takes up twice the amount of space as yours when it is the smallest it can be...

Nvm with some time I've figured out to scale down everything I have in my bottom viewport

Lore, in your Sarth 3D video when it cuts to the retri section there's a graphical curve on the left hand side that is red and shows overall raid DPS trends. I'd like to get this for when I'm raid leading. What is it?

+ Reply to Thread