+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury DPS parse review and min/maxing suggestions on Festergut

Fury DPS parse review and min/maxing suggestions on Festergut

I finally got to DPS for a benchmark fight (Heroic 25m Festergut) and have a log to review so I am looking for suggestions on how to improve.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Squirrelnut
    WoL Heroic Festergut 25 Meter: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...=11828&e=12132
    Fight info:
    • DPS: Did about 14630 DPS (ICC 30% buff in affect)
    • Fight Time: Just over 5 minutes (303 seconds)
    • Other: Stuck with one spore on me, had to run out of melee range and fap with the casters doing 0 damage until it went off
    • Buffs: Not only did we have Bloodlust but I also got Hysteria twice from our DK off-tank. I used DeathWish twice, Recklessness twice, Blood Fury 3 times supposedly and a Speed pot once.
    • Slam Use: Looks like I got 33 slams off out of a total 37 Bloodsurge proc '!Slam' buffs gained
    So with the general info above, I am looking at what I need to improve. For 1 I pussed out and didn't attempt to stance dance and work Rend into my rotation. I also didn't get any shattering throws off and I was the only Warrior in the raid so I had to get all the Sunders up myself =(

With that being said, Landsoul's spreadsheet says I could have done about 16068 DPS with my current gear if perfect ability usage. I did get stuck with a spore and had to go stand with the casters for a while but still I don't think that should drop my DPS by over 1400.

Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated

EDIT: lol @ our DK with shadowmourne (Haros) that I beat in damage cause his dumbass got hit with two Malleable Goo's haha
    Last edited by Squirrelnut; 08-18-2010 at 11:58 AM.

I notice my ability breakdown shows that I got Parried 3 times?!? Apparently when he turns to throw stuff or whatever bad RNG causes you to hit him from the front and allow Parry? Oh and it looks like I got vile gas... think that only happens if we had 1 too many ranged die or something right?

Looking at our Heroic Rotface fight where I didn't get any Hysteria I did 15327 (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...=11253&e=11477) but I don't think that counts as WW prolly slapped some oozes as they spawned

there was a 200 damage difference between average deep wounds ticks for both parses with rotface's being higher, DW growing/shrinking can make or break our DPS at the top end. it's the difference between a 17k parse and a 20k parse.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Well that's annoying, completely out of our control =(

+ Reply to Thread