+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to grid, I have questions.

New to grid, I have questions.

I just downloaded grid, and it seemed to have plenty of indicators and things, but the question I have is if I could have a preview of the entire set of frames so I could tweak size and the setup of the columns and rows because I'd like to accomodate my party/raid frames at the bottom of my interface under my action bars and all since I have clique and it would help me on my healer.

I just was overwhelmed by all the fancy options and couldn't find exactly where I could do this.
    Speak out! Ask for Stargate Atlantis to be brought back!
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

Looking at the healing forum's stickies is good, mk?

Here's a direct link to the stickied guide to grid: Grid tutorial

The tutorial doesn't really answer his question though. Your best bet might be going to Grid>Layout and Selecting "By Group 25" (or whatever frame size your trying to accommodate) as your solo layout. You won't get a populated Grid but it may at least show the overall size.

There is a section on modifying the size of the frames. It would also give good background on how to make changes in a more general sense, especially since he's also talking about using it for healing on one of his toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Valandris View Post
    I just downloaded grid, and it seemed to have plenty of indicators and things, but the question I have is if I could have a preview of the entire set of frames so I could tweak size and the setup of the columns and rows because I'd like to accomodate my party/raid frames at the bottom of my interface under my action bars and all since I have clique and it would help me on my healer.
    I found the best way to do this myself was to join a BG like AV. Sure it's for 40 people but you'll see where 25 will cut off at.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

You could just join an icc 25 or voa 25 and configure it while waiting for the group to fill up.
    Our death ray... doesn't seem to be working. I'm standing in it, and... I'm not dead.
    Belf Lock Undead DK

+ Reply to Thread