+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does the board feel about....

How does the board feel about....

The selling of achievements, drakes or the Kingslayer title?

My 10 man guild is on the verge of clearing Heroic LK. We still likely have a few months left before Cata drops into stores and my team and I are kicking around the idea of selling achievements on the server for gold.

Its not likely we could sell the Heroic LK event, but Heroic wings of ICC and regular KS could fetch a pretty tidy sum for a group of people who are doing the runs anyway. With the buff at 30%, it wouldnt be hard at all to carry someone in a dps role.

We have our drakes and will wont consider doing it until H LK is down.... but its looking like we can get 25k just for nine manning LK, little less the other heroic wings. Assuming we could teach them not to stand in defile, it wont be a problem. If push comes to shove, we could just have em die in Phase I.

Thoughts?
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

if the market is there go for it, but don't expect a massive sum of gold for a kingslayer title. The real money is in the bloodbathed frost wyrm

I don't see how it's objectionable. Someone has gold and is willing to pay, you're hardly twisting their arm.

Some1 tried selling it on my server, they wernt an exceptional guild but they tried selling the mount for 35k and no one went for it, my guilds not the most populated though.

One guild on my main server regularly sold ( still does I believe) Glory of the Ulduar raider achievements with bids starting at 15k (they do 3 people a week), and 2k extra for Algalon. You also get any loot the guild members don't want.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

Korgath sells mounts regularly. You're safe to try it.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Guilds have been selling Invincible for 500k+ gold. Mimiron's head can sell easily for 150k+ without a problem. There's no reason not to.

Thanks for the feedback all. We have a few takers at 25k for Kingslayer. I think we will give it a shot.

Thanks!
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

+ Reply to Thread