+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior looking for upgrade advice please

Warrior looking for upgrade advice please

And help pointing out any glaring errors I've made (I know i need a weap ench, and a gem in my new pants)

Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Andrarrior

So was saving frost emblems for the belt next, (will have 60 tomorrow) as I'm not raiding on this character (unless guild really need me - hence some of the gear) and was working on 4 pc t9 set, which I was pretty near to getting.

Then just done voa10, and t10 tank legs dropped, so am now a bit confused.

Mainly looking at offtanking and heroics, so my question is should I grab the t10 shoulders (or something else) instead of the belt, and run 2t9 and 2t10, and if so, what to spend triumph on? the downgraded badge necklace?

Haven't played warrior tank since TBC other than the last few weeks, and reading up what I can, when I can, but any advice on what I should be upgrading, and any changes to spec / gear / gems / glyphs / chants (I love that there's so much choice!) would be greatly recieved - thanks.

The belt is a tremendous upgrade for you. The shoulders would give you a nice tier bonus for more threat, so that's an option, but I would still stick with the belt for now. You can get the shoulders afterwards.

The T9 4-piece isn't very strong anyways. Yes, get the 226 badge neck when you get a chance, and if you can afford Saronite Swordbreakers (crafted wrists) go ahead and get those too.

You're doing quite well, one change I would make it losing the Revenge glyph (rage is a non-issue nowadays) for Shield Wall (for raiding) or Cleaving (for AoE tanking, 5-mans). Pick which one you want to min/max for.

OK thanks for the advice so far

Went with belt, got the new neck and bracers.

So I think I'm about where I should be, given the upgrades available to me?

Unless I start running ICC a lot more (for frost badges) whre do you see i should be looking to upgrade next.

Or shall I take a break until Cata :P

You could splurge and buy an enchant for your weapon. The cataclysmic chest guard is a popular item as well.

+ Reply to Thread