+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Surviving the Cataclysm (Beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    To be clear, ZAMOfficial is a YouTube partner, I could technically make the marmot 2 hours long if I really wanted to. I try to keep them in the 10-15 minute mark just because that's an easier span of time for people to fit into their day. 5000 people might love a 2 hour marmot, but 50,000 would just never watch it because they don't have 2 hours to spend on one video :P
    I wouldn't say that it should be a marmot episode, more like a separate entity. You could still do the marmot 10-15 as always, but as just a side project, do a conversation with someone or something along those lines. It would be a nice long video where you just sit there and talk about the games, cool ideas, etc. It wouldn't replace the marmot for the week or anything. That is of course whenever and if you find the time, place, and person for it all to happen. I think it would be pretty interesting to see how it would turn out. Of course, whatever you do is what you do. I'm not trying to pressure anything into happening, just stating an idea that I thought of while watching this weekly marmot.

Donīt take this the wrong way mate, but please do something to prevent the reflections of your monitor on your wall poster.

Quote Originally Posted by shepdozejr View Post
    The Silverleaf Renaissance Faire in Portage, MI?
    no, Battle Creek

Same faire, different location

Quote Originally Posted by Polymorf View Post
    Shadow Priests have to spec into an Interrupt.
    *sigh*

You all must play melee classes, because trust me, as a caster, you notice the difference between an interrupt and a silence (silence is a silence, not an interrupt who'd have figured that?). Maybe its because you don't PVP, or don't PVP on your caster. In PVE, against bosses, they're more or less the same.

I prefer using Lore rather than all caps, far more fetching.

Great video. Just admit it, you love going 15 minutes (even if you could go 2 hours if you wanted to)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    I can see it now, the feature film, LORE!

Starring...
    Lore.
    His amazing cat, give it a lick.
    The one ring, that replaced the other ring.
    The guitar formerly known as the guitar in the corner.
    And the Starcraft Ghost poster.

I don't know if 2 hours would be enough.

I total agreed on that !

Hmmm I hope I survive the BETACLYSM. /shudder

im more worried about my worgen surviving the beta..... or actually making it out of the starting zone :/

+ Reply to Thread