+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Week in Warcraft (Episode 2)

This Week in Warcraft (Episode 2)

I have to say I love how much damage the mobs deal now. You definitely have to make use of abilities you normally wouldn't care about while leveling. For instance, bandages, damage reduction skills, interrupts, and CC/stuns. The only problem I've had was the group of troggs near the basilisk in deepholm. All of those troggs plus the basilisk is definitely a challenge since they've changed the damage.

On another note, I'm willing to take bets that the Dark Phoenix mount will require you to be exalted with your guild and cost fair amount of gold to buy.

This is a bit off topic, but where are you from Aliena?

Quote Originally Posted by Deldaris View Post
    This is a bit off topic, but where are you from Aliena?
    Wayyyyy off topic... in fact...
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...before-posting

OMG WE HAVE GIRLS
    There are some very nice female members and authors here. Yes, real females! Leaving lewd and stalker-like messages in threads and profile messages is being a creepy douchebag. Using the "Contact" button to ask Penlowe personal questions about the ladies on this site qualifies as being a really creepy douchebag. Be respectful, not a creepy douchebag, or you will get banned. End of story.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

What's with the Dreadguards in SM? What about Alliance players trying to run the instance?

Edit: nm, it's instanced I think, so it will likely be Alliance guards inside an Alliance instance. phew. I was worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulia View Post
    What's with the Dreadguards in SM? What about Alliance players trying to run the instance?
    You expect people to actually see the outside of instances? I thought people just spent all day in the cities and queued to randomly be teleported to someplace. Flying mounts will be usable everywhere, as soon as they eliminate the need to travel anywhere.
    /endsarcasm
    Yeah, it's an obvious concern that needs to be addressed.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 08-16-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

I really dont get how you could blame people for having the same email with blizzard as they do for other things.
    I personally didnt expect to ever be using an email as my account name. I thought that was stupid in itself. Never understood that change.

Quote Originally Posted by someidiot View Post
    I really dont get how you could blame people for having the same email with blizzard as they do for other things.
    I personally didnt expect to ever be using an email as my account name. I thought that was stupid in itself. Never understood that change.
    My friend was just hacked twice due to this issue. When he called Blizzard he was told to use a different e-mail for WoW to avoid his account getting compromised. It is pretty dumb...

Yeah, no new raid contents before catalysm. But what new content before the realease?

What the ..
    Last edited by Paranoid; 08-16-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: just clearing my mind

I figured they were referring to the content patch before the expansion, which is essentially parts of the expansion itself which apply to the whole game, aka you're going to experience them even if you don't buy the expo. But I'd be delightfully surprised if it was other content.

Quote Originally Posted by someidiot View Post
    I think Bliz's suggestion is to use a different password for your personal email than for your battle.net/WoW account. You don't need to open a new email account to use just for battle.net.
    You pull it - you tank it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    I think Bliz's suggestion is to use a different password for your personal email than for your battle.net/WoW account. You don't need to open a new email account to use just for battle.net.
    You don't need to, but even opening a new e-mail for b.net is suggested. It isn't terribly difficult to change your e-mail, so even though no one expected to have to use their e-mail to log-in, it's a simple matter to change your e-mail and make a unique one for b.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    Yeah, no new raid contents before catalysm. But what new content before the realease?

What the ..
    Operation Punt-a-Gnome
    and
    Echo Isles Was Merely a Set Back, Mon

Technically, that is "content".
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Production Tip: White Balance. Great way to make your video's a little easier on the eyes.

Feels like I'm watching the 6'oclock news lol >.<

1 major content patch before D-day? Is that to mean we will get one more patch before 4.0 goes live with the pre-release events or is the 4.0 patch the patch in question?

+ Reply to Thread