+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK Tank looking for help with gear

DK Tank looking for help with gear

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some people to give me abit of help with gear choices on my DK Tank.

Armoury link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...horn&cn=Kavard

Basically I have 2 Tier tokens that are sitting in my bags at the moment and I'm wondering if I should use them and get the 264 tier Legs and chest or maybe even downgrade my shoulders to get the 4 set. I'm after a new pair of legs quite badly at the moment and I don't have the money to afford a pair of Pillars of Might (Since i've just bought the mats for the 264 BoE tank boots) so I've been trying to get the legs from Marrowgar 25 man (also to give me a little boost in hit rating), or get my 264 tier legs which then it would be quite tempting to go for the 4 set. I'd like to stay around a decent amount of hit rating and expertise rating as well to help with my TPs.

tl:dr version: Go for the 4 set or just keep trying for the legs from marrowgar.

Thanks.

I'd say:

1. get the 264 pants and equip'm (spend Frost emblems on them if you are unlucky with voa drops)
    2. keep the chest, you can use the expertize (parry cap is in the high 50's expertize skill, you are at 27 expertize skill now)
    3. downgrade the shoulders to T10-264. It is a small price to pay for getting a extra defensive cooldown.

Thanks for the reply and the help, guess that's what I'll do then, I'll hang in until Wednesday for the reset and give VoA25 another shot, if not I'll spend my frosts on the legs.

/agree with Timberton

Since you can't afford the Pillars of Might get the 264 tier legs. Get the tier shoulders as well and go 4piec t10 with offset being the chest that you already have. The Marrowgar legs aren't really that great because you don't need the ton of hit that they have.

More importantly, the 4piece bonus gives you a very nice cooldown on a 1 minute cooldown. Use it often.

+ Reply to Thread