+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tauren to Worgen?

Tauren to Worgen?

What mount will the Kodo turn into?? will it be random...or will they just disappear and will i just get running wild?

Most likely lose them since Worgen have no "racial" mount and would be silly to give you mounts for "free" especially if you don't have the rep for them.

For my tauren it turned into a mechanostrider.

I thought they were going to be giving out those griffin/hogs to worgen as thier mounts. What happened to that? Remember the concept art?

i remember that but i think they scraped the idea, and yeah, i was expecting mechanostriders

Ya, mounts link up with their racial counterpart, not necessarily the race you change to. Like the human horse turns into the undead horse and vice versa, regardless of if you race change from human to belf or w/e. At least that's how it worked with the multiple mounts my warlock had. My cat turned into a raptor.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Id be more interested to know; what happens to the goblin trike mounts of a horde character who faction changes?

They are supposed to go away now.

+ Reply to Thread